HELP HELP! How bad is this damage?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel of Death

Reaction score
Long story short, my father just received this forks in the mail for me. I bought and paid for them on eBay/Paypal. I'm in Bolivia for three more weeks, and he hasn't opened the package, he just recieved it and noted the damage, and my sister photographed them for me.

Should I accept this as is, and save myself the pain in the ass trouble of returning them? Can anyone even tell what part is damaged? Looks like the underside of the triple trees in the back.

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly apprecaited!

Erik

Picture012.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:
My first move would be to contact Ebay and/or Paypal and see if they insure safe delivery. If that fails, contact the seller and see if he insured it. I can't believe there is no insurance somewhere along the line. Best luck--I thought shit like this only happens to me.

Maximum said:
My first move would be to contact Ebay and/or Paypal and see if they insure safe delivery. If that fails, contact the seller and see if he insured it. I can't believe there is no insurance somewhere along the line. Best luck--I thought shit like this only happens to me.
He emailed me this morning (or late last night) saying that the forks spent three weeks in Fedex custody because I gave him the wrong address (right, like I even knew there WAS a Kent, WA). He said they were insured for $100 and he would be more than happy to get that for me.

So I put in a claim with paypal, included all correspondence, and the photographs.

We'll see what happens. Wish Me luck!

Erik
________
Genetically modified food

Last edited:
It just occured to me that no matter if it was adressed properly or not the package was inadequately wrapped and would not have been damaged otherwise.

It looks like the cardboard was the only thing between the forks and the cold cruel world...

Would YOU pack a set of forks like that?

Last edited:
wfcall said:
It just occured to me that no matter if you it was adressed properly or not the package was inadequately wrapped and would not have been damaged otherwise.

It looks like the cardboard was the only thin between the forks and the cold cruel world...

Would YOU pack a set of forks like that?

I'm neurotic when it comes to eBay sales, and package with bubble wrap, peanuts, newspaper, you name it, it's in there.

No word back from ebay/paypal yet but hopefully with the photographic proof of terrible packaging I'll get my money back. And this jerk better refund me an extra $60 or I won't even think of sending those forks back. I'll hang them on the wall as a reminder!
________
Nexium lawsuit information

Last edited:
Back