Help identify part number

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Hey all
Been trying to order a new bolt for the left side of my vmax the top one on the Yamaha engine guards but my local dealer can't match a part number... Anyone know the number for that bolt? it screws into the frame... No nut or anything... They ordered three bolt so far and none of them are correct... It goes thru the engine guard thru the engine mount bracket and into the frame on left side.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

is it#14 in the "frame" fische? PN: 95817-08060-00

edit:
actually, what engine gaurd are you running? it's been a couple years since i installed my OEM guards, but i recall them coming with their own bolts. perhaps this is the reason the dealer can't locate the replacement bolt

edit:
just looked at mine. now i know which one your talking about. it's the topmost bolt on the left side.

edit:
i just pulled out the instructions that came with the OEM guard. and it was a "special bolt" that came with the guards. no part number but, the remarks state Flange bolt d=8mm, l=20mm. I'd venture a guess that one could run to the local hardware store and pick out one.

Latest posts

Back