Hey Buster......Company is coming

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
So, will these people actually head North?

Attachments

• 15036750_10154880308358984_5030095169374593398_n.jpg
    15036750_10154880308358984_5030095169374593398_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 46
I see quite a few of them there that I would like to extend an offer to, I'll provide transportation, nice comfy car, door to door service. Free of charge. HMU

Also would like to do a double check and make sure that Beiber isnt on that list. I will come now and assist with packing as well. Dont hesitate.

Every year, no matter which side wins, There's a group of people that threaten to move. That would be a good news story, to follow up and see if anyone has actually moved. Randy Quaid moved, but that was for another reason:biglaugh:

Lol...great! 12 more on welfare! :rofl_200:

I see quite a few of them there that I would like to extend an offer to, I'll provide transportation, nice comfy car, door to door service. Free of charge. HMU

Also would like to do a double check and make sure that Beiber isnt on that list. I will come now and assist with packing as well. Dont hesitate.

Sean Hannity beat you to it-He's chartered a jet with champagne and caviar for the flight-1 stipulation is never come back. Cher is joing to Jupiter.

Hey at least these immigrants have money - a lot better than what we usually let into the country.

Usually, it goes like this;

Hey, you have no money - no problem, we will give you welfare
Hey, you can't speak English - no problem, we will pay for you to go to school
Hey, you have no furniture, etc... - no problem, we will pay for that too.

Mike

Back