Hey Gang, WTF Is Going On???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil-3446

Reaction score
Just got back from an almost 2 week long Peruvian vacation!

Flew the whole way back and forth with 4 stops in a friends G3!!! We had to stop in LV and take an empty charter bus to nearby Reno both ways.

Had too much fun....

Many, many, many peruvian women need love. Some of the most beautiful women in the world reside there.

Too bad I took the Mrs. and the Big Cat :bang head: The people were so concerned with Kira that we had to sneak away to see the sights.

Shout out to: Sean, Shawn, Danny, Mark, Pussy (Lankee), Gary, and everyone else!

Hey man, was wondering where you disappeared too. Though maybe Big Kitty at ya. Welcome back!

Hey Neil, Been wondering where you were.

Sounds like a great time! Sorry to hear you weren't in a position to help some of those unfortunate, deprived Peruvian chicks, maybe next time? :hmmm:

I 'spect Pumpkin was a lonely lad without his lady, huh! :biglaugh:

Imagine the local concern if Voo Doo had been along for the ride!! :rofl_200:

Glad you had a chance to get away, welcome back.

Neil welcome back!!:clapping:

I was starting to wonder if you took a spill on one of them back gravel roads out your way or got busted running shine:ummm:

Dont ever bring sand to the beach.

Doesnt it suck when your with a chick that other chicks act as they want to hook up.

Ya havent missed much, This weekend I am staying in, last weekend I looked down the barrel of a 45 and got launched airborne off into a hay field on ol FFW./. Same Ol Same OL....

G-III huh, damn your friend must have a little cash. Gulfstreams are nice planes, but I'm biased, I work there. Peruvian women are gorgeous! I spent a few weeks down there in 86 during a military exercise. 20 yrs old and no wife, what great times:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back