Hey guys, I`m back

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
Het guys I`m back from a pretty bad accident on my max.
A minivan pulled right in front of me in a left hand rurn lane and hit his brakes!
Thanks to ,y quick thinking,,, The bike only a broken mirror, a broken shifter (only the tip tho) and the footpeg came off the mount (but didn`t break it =/)
The can and scoop got a little scratched, but suffered no major damage. That doesn`t go the same for me tho ,.Fortuatelyyyyyyy,I suffered all the damage and have been in a wheelchair for 1 1/2 yrs. I almost lost my eyesight and suffered a badly broken right leg bone and a shattered knee.I also tore off the bottom of my right foot from the heel to the balls of my foot just behind the toes.At this point, I don`t know if I`ll walk again (the leg still hasn`t healed)Or ride again. WOW.
You guys that are still my friends here.
, the bike is for sale cheap enough to come to Riverside, Ca. to pick up.cause we are now, a one income household LOL. P.M. me if you`re interested. <Dave>:punk:

:surprise:O' shit Dave, I'm so sorry to hear this. You have been one of my friends on the VMF for a long time. I truly hope you will be ok to walk & ride again. On coming left hand turners are my biggest fear.

Keep the faith brother.In 2004 I also had a broken leg due to another person, Dr said I'd never work again. Seven surgeries and an awesome wife helped me make it to 2011 where I went back to work and 2012 when I got my Max.( that was a dream from way back)
Life is good, I proved them wrong and so will you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yea this is horrible. Thoughts and prayers keep stong someday youll pull threw and hop back on a two wheeled horse!

Ouch Dave, damn rough patch! If there's anything I/ we can do to help you get through the healing and rehab let me know!
We need to get you back on two wheels and in the wind!

That's some crazy shit there. Lots to be said about the bike getting totalled instead of you..

Keep your chin up though, our bodies are amazing things and hopefully your leg will recover to the point where you can walk again. Sure a year and a half is a long time, but it can still happen. Good healing vibes from over here!

Indeed good news to hear from you again though the news that came with it isn't so good. But, you're alive and kicking! Not sure how much help I can be but either fixing the bike and or maybe buying it. Not sure I can make it worthwhile with the ship cost added in but feel free to email me with more info.

Sean
[email protected]

Hey Dave, very sorry to hear this news and hope you heal up soon.

As far as never riding again, it may not be as it was before, but if there is a will, there is a way.

My nephew was paralyzed from the waist down just over a year ago from a snowmobile accident. Two of his goals after the accident was to hunt and snowmobile again.

Last fall, he was able to hunt again with the help of a specially built all terrain wheelchair that has the ability to stand him up with all his hunting stuff at arms reach.

This past winter, he managed to ride his snowmobile with the help of a special harness that holds him in place on the snowmobile.

I hope that you will be in the wind soon!

Take care.

Mike

Ouch! Praying for a swift recovery and wishing you the best through the physical therapy process since I know first hand it is a long painful process.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

:surprise:O' shit Dave, I'm so sorry to hear this. You have been one of my friends on the VMF for a long time. I truly hope you will be ok to walk & ride again. On coming left hand turners are my biggest fear.
I tried not to hit him but as I slid my bike around him,, My right knee hit his left rear corner so, my bike just fell over and I went airborn unconscious .:damn angry:

Ouch Dave, damn rough patch! If there's anything I/ we can do to help you get through the healing and rehab let me know!
We need to get you back on two wheels and in the wind!
Thank you bBrian I grealy appreciate ALL well wishes from you guys I learned something `bout life that day:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>

Back