Hi all , front tyre size, Took my bike to the shop for a new front tyre.

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Easydrifter

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the support, vmax people and motorcyclist in general are in a class of their on for sure !
I love my VMax but compared to my old Goldwing it rides like a plank. Its just the nature of the Beast and you have to get used to it.

Smithjs35

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the support, vmax people and motorcyclist in general are in a class of their on for sure !
Will try settings on shocks as I know there on stiffest setting now for my wife which was not on the bike at wobble speed.
I love my VMax but compared to my old Goldwing it rides like a plank. Its just the nature of the Beast and you have to get used to it.
Amen to that ! But the torque is my anxiety med and I love it. On an open road of course.

FREERIDER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of front tires, how do you guys think a 100/90/18 would be on the front of a 2001 VMax? Too skinny or OK? I might get one just because it would match the Pirelli MT66 Route that I just put on the back.
Ive run 100/90/18 & 140/90/15 Metzler 880's for over 10 years. I do a lot of canyon carving and have found the easy turn in to be most comfortable. You can check out my pics to see them in action at steep lean angles. I got used to the feeling and never looked back.

Latest posts