Hi VMax Forum Members

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm a day late and a dollar short! Please don't beat me up too hard.

But...

Let me tell you a bit about us.

We started out selling Brembo and Marchesini wheels and it has grown from there. If you are familiar with those brands they are NO slouch products. We are kind of picky on what we select to sell.

Fast forward to today....As an authorized VooDoo Dealer we have been selling their product line for 7 plus years. Not 1 return, not 1 complaint. So we had this crazy idea in our heads to jump back on the forums. Honestly we are a small business and don't get involved in BS but want to sell you, the customer something you will be very happy with, come back to us and refer us to others.

Any complaints, talk to me, Diane, if mama isn't happy, no one is happy. I will make you happy and trying to have fun with this.

So here is the deal. Try us out and we will make you a happy camper!

So go to http://www.peromotorsports.com/search.php?search_query=vmax and check us out. Still unsure...

Lets get this party started!!! Let's start with the VMax full exhaust system. OK so what is the first thing you change out on your bike? EXHAUST.

Coupon codes to be used at check out:

VMAX-FULL gives you 20% off the VMax full VooDoo Exhaust systems. 1st gen 4 into 1 or 4 into 2 systems. Did I mention FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA.

We have some other VMAx goodies to share soon especially for you gear heads or someone that may need a motorcycle lift.

More to come. Stay tuned.

Diane
CEO
Pero Motorsports

Welcome , to the Vmax people place ! I Look forward to seeing more of your products. :ummm: I could argue that the SEAT is the first mod , and if not it should be :clapping:. Come around more often and join in the "fun" we have here.

Welcome Diane. As you will see, these guys modify their Vmaxes like crazy. Although you may not know it yet, there are probably guys that have already or would like to through nice parts on their bikes even if they are not a factory match. For example, I know plenty of guys would love to have Brembo brakes. There are already adapters made for this upgrade so you may find yourself selling things not specific to our Vmaxes. Hope you do well and continue to support this Forum.
PATMAX

Welcome Diane. As you will see, these guys modify their Vmaxes like crazy. Although you may not know it yet, there are probably guys that have already or would like to through nice parts on their bikes even if they are not a factory match. For example, I know plenty of guys would love to have Brembo brakes. There are already adapters made for this upgrade so you may find yourself selling things not specific to our Vmaxes. Hope you do well and continue to support this Forum.
PATMAX

Thank you for your kind words.

Diane

Latest posts

Back