High tech booster servo LOL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
yes, here it is folks,..and it "WORKS" Actually some one else on the forum mentioned doing it first, so I cant take the credit on this amazing well thought out idea.:biglaugh:
The blue bike in the pic is the reluctant owner of the boost servo. Plans,diagrahms,and scematics,and blue prints for this "marval" are available at your request for a measly $19.95 ..BUT WAIT, theres more, if you order within the next 12 minutes, we'll send you 2 sets of quality blue prints. Act Now.:rofl_200:

PS. this is a temporary fix till I get my new servo from sean.

Attachments

• bicycle boost 005.jpg
    bicycle boost 005.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 55
  • bicycle boost 006.jpg
    bicycle boost 006.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 67
  • bicycle boost 007.jpg
    bicycle boost 007.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 63
I'd leave it. It HAS to work better than some of the screwy technology mamayama sold us!
Ever hear a Virago starter???

Looking at the first picture - I saw the donor bike was a Sportster. I realized it wasn't a Harley(tm) because there was no oil puddle under it.

Funny shit. The Venture-engined spare part Max I bought last year had something similar (or even more hi-tech lol) - the PO had wired the boost cable to the choke lever under the left-hand switchgear (from a Venture) :)

This mod connects the extra handlebar lever directly to the carb chains inside the carb rack via an extra brake cable, therby enabling the rider to precisely control the amount of horsepower on tap by means of raising or lowering the carb chain gates inside the carb, which gates ultimately increase or decrease horsepower from the horsepower float bowl assembly. A separate mod - and additional handle - can be installed near the right hand grip to control torque by adding or reducing the amount of torque that flows from the torque float bowl assembly. I speak on condition of anonymity because I don't have authority from Harley Davidson to speak to the press about this technology.

Back