highway pegs gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean MAXRELAXERS?

Attachments

• photo (93).jpg
    photo (93).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 87
  • photo (94).jpg
    photo (94).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 78
They work very well , but I'll see if anyone chimes in since I may be a little bias , you get them from me . they are NOT CRASH BARS , in fact they are designed to break away if you do crash.

alright, I'll chime in.... can't ride my Gen2 without them !! (Lots of comments in other posts about the MaxRelaxers if you do a search)
I've had them for about a yr now and I'm spoiled. During rides, one or both of my feet are on them 90% of the time.

What else can I say, but that they're great and I thank Rick for making them available to us ! :clapping:

alright, I'll chime in.... can't ride my Gen2 without them !! (Lots of comments in other posts about the MaxRelaxers if you do a search)
I've had them for about a yr now and I'm spoiled. During rides, one or both of my feet are on them 90% of the time.

What else can I say, but that they're great and I thank Rick for making them available to us ! :clapping:

Jeff you forgot the break away part :rofl_200:Sorry , I couldn't resist I know it wasn't funny but your the only one that has proven the break away design :confused2:

Do those Rivco pegs stay up when folded up (like passenger pegs)?
or, do they have a spring to make them stay down?

I couldn't tell you , I run a set of Gen I rear pegs on mine , kosrider( Jeff ) could awnser that

Do those Rivco pegs stay up when folded up (like passenger pegs)?
or, do they have a spring to make them stay down?

TnVmax, the Rivco pegs don't have a spring so they stay up when folded up (friction hold; adjusted with the nut/bolt that goes thru it). It also has a set screw that allows you to vary the angle the pegs is at when down too. A nice feature that I use.

Been running these Rivco pegs about a yr now, no problems at all. I'd recommend them. Here's a couple pics showing them

Attachments

• IMG_3707.jpg
    IMG_3707.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3720.jpg
    IMG_3720.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 65
Mike, if you don't get a PM from Rick, send a PM to him (Twistedmax - 3 posts above this one) , with your questions.

Back