Hilarious HD kill...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
It was raining like a son of a bitch here for the last week straight. This afternoon the clouds finally went away briefly and I was able to take the bike out for 45 minutes or so. On a sidenote I installed the EBC pads to my Busa Brakes and 6 pot calipers today. HOLY SHIT does this bike stop now!

I was sitting at a light when I hear that familar sound of ANOTHER HD rolling up. The guy is on a newer sportster 1200 and looks over at me and asks how many CC's the max is. I tell him 1200 and he say's "that is one strange looking V-Twin!" I then told him it was actually a 4 cylinder which he was confused about...:ummm:

He then tells me how his 1200 sportster has yet to lose a race and it can beat up on vrods and ANY jap bike you throw at her!:clapping: I then ask if he is gonna hit it and he nods and laughs at the same time. He then asks me what year my bike is and I tell him it's an 85 at which point he looked like someone trying to steal candy from a baby.

The light turns and I decide to be nice and give him the hit. He launches decent but then I unleased the beast and went flying past him like he was standing still! Buslenghts later I slow down and he is so far behind me he looks like a small ant.

He finally catches up and yells over at me that he missed 2nd gear! Then he points forward and just hits it...total cheat move! I throw her down into second and reel him in and spit him out moments later. I then proceeded to go and hit 140mph! And dam did it come quick! The bike was steady all the way and it was just howling! I was tucked in like rossi behind a little bug screen.

I hit the brakes hard and they felt great! Down to 75-80 in no time and I made the next turn...

This is why I bought the max!

I got a neighbor across the street who just bought the fastest bike on the planet. He has already told me that he can blow away most any bike on two wheels too. He got this sweetheart deal on a 2008 HD CUSTOM Sportster (1200) which he stole for $12,000 plus tax title and financing which should be around $15000.

Of course he was eager to run my 08 Raider(113" cubes) UNTIL I smoked him like he was standing still and it didn't matter how he tried, from a standing start or roll on, it was as if he was on a skateboard with three bad wheels.

BUT He swears it's just a fluke even after 4 tries, Oh well....he lives in his own world.

BUT He's not even gonna try my 09 VMAX......I wonder why?

I did offer to run him on my 03 Road Star Silverado.....but he says he can't because his mother dosn't want him racing anymore...He's 45!

Some people?

It was raining like a son of a bitch here for the last week straight. This afternoon the clouds finally went away briefly and I was able to take the bike out for 45 minutes or so. On a sidenote I installed the EBC pads to my Busa Brakes and 6 pot calipers today. HOLY SHIT does this bike stop now!

I was sitting at a light when I hear that familar sound of ANOTHER HD rolling up. The guy is on a newer sportster 1200 and looks over at me and asks how many CC's the max is. I tell him 1200 and he say's "that is one strange looking V-Twin!" I then told him it was actually a 4 cylinder which he was confused about...:ummm:

He then tells me how his 1200 sportster has yet to lose a race and it can beat up on vrods and ANY jap bike you throw at her!:clapping: I then ask if he is gonna hit it and he nods and laughs at the same time. He then asks me what year my bike is and I tell him it's an 85 at which point he looked like someone trying to steal candy from a baby.

The light turns and I decide to be nice and give him the hit. He launches decent but then I unleased the beast and went flying past him like he was standing still! Buslenghts later I slow down and he is so far behind me he looks like a small ant.

He finally catches up and yells over at me that he missed 2nd gear! Then he points forward and just hits it...total cheat move! I throw her down into second and reel him in and spit him out moments later. I then proceeded to go and hit 140mph! And dam did it come quick! The bike was steady all the way and it was just howling! I was tucked in like rossi behind a little bug screen.

I hit the brakes hard and they felt great! Down to 75-80 in no time and I made the next turn...

haha love it man.. great little story

my friend just got a '08 nightrod special, but, back in '89 he had a brand new max that he bracket raced with, SO, I think he knows better. he just wanted a hardly.. Mid-life crisis????

I got a neighbor across the street who just bought the fastest bike on the planet. He has already told me that he can blow away most any bike on two wheels too. He got this sweetheart deal on a 2008 HD CUSTOM Sportster (1200) which he stole for $12,000 plus tax title and financing which should be around $15000.

Of course he was eager to run my 08 Raider(113" cubes) UNTIL I smoked him like he was standing still and it didn't matter how he tried, from a standing start or roll on, it was as if he was on a skateboard with three bad wheels.

BUT He swears it's just a fluke even after 4 tries, Oh well....he lives in his own world.

BUT He's not even gonna try my 09 VMAX......I wonder why?

I did offer to run him on my 03 Road Star Silverado.....but he says he can't because his mother dosn't want him racing anymore...He's 45!

Some people?
Ha Ha nice! "I would but my mom said no more racing" That's a classic!
Oh, and welcome to the site sfc rick! Post some pics of your ride when ya get a chance!

Last edited:

Great Kill Story !!!!! What was that guy thinking, a 1200 sporty....Brain washed sheep...A fast sportster :clapping::clapping:

Thanks for keeping the legend alive, one kill at a time:punk:

Ya know,

The only thing funnier than beating that knucklehead (the rider, not the bike LOL) is the fact that he didn't remotely know how ignorant he was about racing at all! I haven't smoked any HD's yet this season, but did shamelessly abuse a Transam and a Mustang on the way home Friday. Both of the kids driving seemed unable to feature my MAX beating them so badly, after all it doesn't have any plastic body work.

Good job, Kila. Way to REPRESENT!!!

Ya know,

The only thing funnier than beating that knucklehead (the rider, not the bike LOL) is the fact that he didn't remotely know how ignorant he was about racing at all! I haven't smoked any HD's yet this season, but did shamelessly abuse a Transam and a Mustang on the way home Friday. Both of the kids driving seemed unable to feature my MAX beating them so badly, after all it doesn't have any plastic body work.

I wish the max did have a little bit more plastic. She is one heavy BUT FAST pig!:punk:

my friend just got a '08 nightrod special, but, back in '89 he had a brand new max that he bracket raced with, SO, I think he knows better. he just wanted a hardly.. Mid-life crisis????

It's called stupidity:clapping:

I got a good HD joke....

Why don't HD riders ever smile? Cause if you paid 20K for a slow heavy piece of shit would you ever smile? LOL!

Ya know,

Oh man, I love it when sport cars want to mess with me, especially rice burners. Dude today in an Integra with a loud muffler and his girlfriend in the passenger seat he was trying to impress was goosin' it and lookin' at me. Let him stay even for a while then walked away from him. Nothin' to it. I ought to be ashamed.

I guess I dont look too intimidating on my 95 Max with saddle bags & windshield.
A kid on a hopped up Fatboy picked a stoplite race with me yesterday.
I bet he still wonders what the hell that thing was.

Do you know why most Harleys have lots of fringe on them?

Its so they can if they are MOVING or not.

:biglaugh:

I guess I dont look too intimidating on my 95 Max with saddle bags & windshield.
A kid on a hopped up Fatboy picked a stoplite race with me yesterday.
I bet he still wonders what the hell that thing was.
Always a good thing to keep 'em guessing what just roared off into the distance!:punk:

In Texas We Call That a YEEHAAA Moment!

Congratulations.

Bdk2272-5125

He probably feels a need to be accepted by someone LOL:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
<<Dave>>

Back