Hindle full system

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowaleed

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I want to ask about the hindle full exhaust system if any body try it please inform me about the performance and overall experience..and if i can use it with different silencer.

Also about the best air filter in the market now for performance..

Thnx

I do sell the Hindles (for gen 1 and gen 2's) and they have a few different pipe layouts as well as multiple muffler choices (mostly cosmetic differences). The Hindle for the Gen 2 is the only full system available currently. I can sell them with pipes only if so desired. I can also sell pipes only for the Voodoo systems.

I do sell the Hindles (for gen 1 and gen 2's) and they have a few different pipe layouts as well as multiple muffler choices (mostly cosmetic differences). The Hindle for the Gen 2 is the only full system available currently. I can sell them with pipes only if so desired. I can also sell pipes only for the Voodoo systems.
how much for just the pipe system ? gen1. Do I go to the forum site for pricing or contact you?

I have a hindle 4-1 that Ive modified to accept a Kerker competition baffle. This is what it looks like. i havent started it up yet with it on, just got the exhaust jet-hot coated. This is before it was coated.

Attachments

• 20181025_181724.jpg
    20181025_181724.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 47
Back