HJC tinted visor (anti-fog)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a feeble attempt to pull this thread back out of the fire.......:biglaugh:

I've heard a raw potato rubbed on the inside of the shield will work well also.

'Course, the only memory that sparks is of my grandparents telling me about shuffling through Ellis Island during the Spud Famine. :a014:

So, how much for the purple thong, Timmy.....ey? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I was just kidding about pulling the thread out!! :hihi:
i THOSE. PURPLE ONES .ARE MY FAVOITE , THERE GOING TO COST YA' DANNY ! .. :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I read this to my wife and she said... "thats just wrong" :rofl_200: Then I reminded her sometimes I dont wash my face for days.:rofl_200:

Boy.. Look at the time.. gotta go
i MIKE , I CAN RELATE , FROM THE TIME I WAS 16 , I ALMOST MADE IT TO MY 19TH BIRTHDAY WITHOUT WASHING MY FACE ! . :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: .. MAN I WAS PISSED , MY BUDDY PUSHED ME INTO A POOL , DOES THAT COUNT ? .:confused2: :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

i MY WIFE GOES TO THE GYM 3 DAYS A WEEK ( MONDAY-WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY ) , SO ON THE 3RD WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH , WHEN SHE TAKES A SHOWER , I GO INTO HER HAMPER AND TAKE OUT HER THONG , AND RUB THE COTTON LINER ON THE INSIDE OF MY SHIELD , THERE IS NO FOG AND THE AROMA BRINGS BACK MEMORIES ! .. :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

dude that is the best "trick for riding" ive heard all year hahaha :rofl_200::punk: man i got a great story to follow that one but for sure wont share it here for fear of being judged...... hahah ya right if they are reading your post im sure i cant shock them hahahahhaha remind me at BR....... think we're up to a list about a arms length long by now eh hahahahah

'Course, the only memory that sparks is of my grandparents telling me about shuffling through Ellis Island during the Spud Famine. :a014:

So, how much for the purple thong, Timmy.....ey? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

wow you almost scared me there dan.......

i MIKE , I CAN RELATE , FROM THE TIME I WAS 16 , I ALMOST MADE IT TO MY 19TH BIRTHDAY WITHOUT WASHING MY FACE ! . :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: .. MAN I WAS PISSED , MY BUDDY PUSHED ME INTO A POOL , DOES THAT COUNT ? .:confused2: :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

ya well dont think i need to describe what the flavor savor in a helmet benefits are :rofl_200::rofl_200:

i I HEARD THAT TO DANNY , ONCE SOMEONE GAVE ME A GIANT POTATO THAT WON FIRST PLACE AT A FAIR , I CARVED IT INTO A , WELL THIS IS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME , BUT IT WASN'T RUBBED ON THE INSIDE OF A SHIELD , BUT SHE SURE WAS " RAW " ! . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:.:rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

i I HEARD THAT TO DANNY , ONCE SOMEONE GAVE ME A GIANT POTATO THAT WON FIRST PLACE AT A FAIR , I CARVED IT INTO A , WELL THIS IS ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME , BUT IT WASN'T RUBBED ON THE INSIDE OF A SHIELD , BUT SHE SURE WAS " RAW " ! . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:.:rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

what ever could you mean tim :rofl_200::rofl_200::punk: might not be the fresh smell you want in the visor after that eh bahahahaha

Back