Hmf

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Max#235

Reaction score
hey guys,
another question which has probably been asked before, however here it is again.
Can i purchase HMF cans only or must i get the whole exhaust system from the headers back?
What would be the biggest benefit if i were to go with the whole system opposed to just the cans?
Will i lose the centre stand with the full exhaust?
Do i need a jet kit with the HMF?
thanks guys
________
Gizele cam

Last edited:
HMF does not sell vmax slipons.Others do,supertrapp,cobra and a few other.The main benefit of a full system is that you get larger diameter headers.

HMF does not sell vmax slipons.Others do,supertrapp,cobra and a few other.The main benefit of a full system is that you get larger diameter headers.

Which equals more flow and easier horsepower gains if you start tweaking...

You WON'T be disappointed with the full system no matter which one you get. :thumbs up:

www.holeshot.com as well as HMF, Marks, Kerker, and Hindle all make a great system. I wouldn't touch UFO's with your hands... :whistlin:

Check out the VMF links button above for some good and not so good vendors. :thumbs up:

Gluck

hey guys,
another question which has probably been asked before, however here it is again.
Can i purchase HMF cans only or must i get the whole exhaust system from the headers back?
What would be the biggest benefit if i were to go with the whole system opposed to just the cans?
Will i lose the centre stand with the full exhaust?
Do i need a jet kit with the HMF?
thanks guys

You wil not lose the center stand with an HMF full system
You will not Need to re jet, but most of us have, for fine tuning tweaking.

You'll also lose about 20lbs of ugly fat when you get rid of the factory sytem and go full exhaust.

BTW...

I love my UFO's:rocket bike:

:flamethrower: 4Gasem

:rofl_200:

love you Chris:biglaugh:

Rusty

You'll also lose about 20lbs of ugly fat when you get rid of the factory sytem and go full exhaust.

BTW...

I love my UFO's:rocket bike:

:flamethrower: 4Gasem

:rofl_200:

love you Chris:biglaugh:

Rusty

LOL Not saying that it isn't good stuff... Just that he's an ass and a liar to boot... Can't help that now can we?

I still get pissed thinking about it. He might as well have just stolen the money from me.:bang head:

Rant over...

thanks for all the info guys.
this site is truly a fountain of knowledge (for me in particular) and i applaud everyone from the forum supporters to other 'Max' riders that impart there wisdom onto me.
alright, enough of the ass kissing.....now i just gotta figure out what system to go with.

cheers
:cheers:
________
BBW Webcam

Last edited:
Back