Hmmmmm,check this max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW can you say 'Tron" ?? Not sure what to think of that, seems like that will be a hard sell.

Just... WOW!!! My eyes hurt right now.
twilightoops.png

And what in Tartarus is up with the fake twin gas caps on the air box cover?
rainbowhuh.png

I do have to admit one good thing about this ride. I love the lines removing the rear fender gave it. I need to look into how much work it is to remove and reinstall the fender. (when carrying luggage, I might want that fender for the stock brake light)

We already talked about this bike earlier this year. It's a take off the 60s Gulf Oil Can Am cars I thought. Baby blue and orange? It almost carries it off but I do have an appreciation for the work involved to create it.

We already talked about this bike earlier this year. It's a take off the 60s Gulf Oil Can Am cars I thought. Baby blue and orange? It almost carries it off but I do have an appreciation for the work involved to create it.

I recognized it too.....................

As long as it puts a smile on the owners face that's all that matters.

She's still a Max.

Peace

In Coral Gables FL there's a business (actually, there are several) selling exotics. They had one of the new Ford GT-40's in the John Wyer Gulf livery. If I had a spare $150,000 I would have bought it. That was the list price for the new model Ford GT-40. Here is the '60's version.
images

Back