holeshot exhaust on craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they're ceramic coated black then they're cheaper than marks up front.

Mark's hands down.....I have had a Dale Walker Holeshot, Hindle Super Comp and now Mark's 4-2.....no comparison in fit & finish.....Marks makes the others seem like junk....2cents deposited...

Mike

I run Dales system. Would buy it again, Not sure about these being junk comment though. To each is own I guess. My bike runs nasty as hell with this system. To each is own I guess.
.03 cents deposited

He had those for sale about a month ago, now they are back up again. You could probably get them cheaper, maybe 550 or 600. That would be a great deal for someone looking for a full system.

I think the Holeshots look better than Marks.
I think the Marks sound better than the Holeshot.
JMO

Agreed! Holeshots fit and look WAY better than Marks... The problem with Dales are his cans are STUPID pricey to replace if you bung one up. Hence why I went with Marks.

Marks hangs lower too so you may touch down over large bumps if you're lowered.

Agreed! Holeshots fit and look WAY better than Marks... The problem with Dales are his cans are STUPID pricey to replace if you bung one up. Hence why I went with Marks.

Marks hangs lower too so you may touch down over large bumps if you're lowered.

yea. i had some mufflers but needed some headers, he wanted $900 for the headers!

I have a set of DW's holeshots on since this past fall and I really like them. Not sure about Mark (never dealt with him) but anytime I had questions with my previous bike or the current one, Dale was always there to answer my questions. As far as the sound, I have not heard Marks in person but the Holeshots sound great to me...Nice deep rumble sound..Gets alot of compliments from the limited riding I've done since install..I thought the fit and finish was great as well so not sure about that comment about them being crap compare to Marks. I did alot of homework before shelling out the cash and two things sold me on Dales. I personally thought they looked nicer, and my past experiences with dealing with Dale. I'm sure both Dales and Marks are great, just a matter of personal preference

I run Dales system. Would buy it again, Not sure about these being junk comment though. To each is own I guess. My bike runs nasty as hell with this system. To each is own I guess.
.03 cents deposited
I should clarify....Dale's system that I had was his old 4-1 Hindle knock-off...all joints had to be sanded due to the jet hot coating, wouldn't even slide together otherwise...my Mark's pipes are coated also, but installed perfectly out of the box, no worries....just my observation....."junk" was a little harsh....I am sure Dales new 3rd generation pipes are high quality....

Can you keep the center stand with the Dales? Also has Mark went back up on his price? Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Back