holeshot exhaust outlet size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
I just found a holeshot full exhaust cheap, but one of the cans is half crushed. I was wondering what size the outlet is on these things. I plan on a set of supertrap universal aluminum racing mufflers (http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/cat.asp?CatID=34), but don't know what size to look for, and am too impatient to wait for the system to get here. also wondering if anyone has tried these mufflers, and what they sound like.

I considered that, but I don't much care for the looks of the Walker cans. I also like the fact that the supertrapps have the disks to tune with, as I can't stop tinkering with stuff, and that should keep me occupied for a while.

I considered the s c standards, and the sc elites. The aluminum ones come in 12" length, and have a much more appealing shape to me. All the other options were too long, or too short for my preference. I just don't like the looks of the others. They look like a super long coffe can. Just a preference I guess, but its not for me. 'Preciate you looking out though.

You could also consider a set of cans from Sean as well. His bike sounds great!! I believe he is using the Dale Walker headers too. Just a thought....

Back