holeshot exhaust ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman98

Reaction score
i have dale walkers 4-2 exhaust. I also have his stage 1 jet kit. to be honest it dont feel much diff than stock. Jets are 155 &one shim on the needles. 3& half turns out on pilot fuel screws. Keep in mind this is a cal bike. looking for any kind of info. thanks alot BILL:ummm:

Yup, that's the consensus around here.. Stage I = poopydoo.

Sean's kit is the dog's bollocks, or stage VII with any full exhaust system to really get the best of it.

I run the same stuff on my Vmax. I had some rich running issues with my set up. I swaped the jets tried a few things still to rich. It was down on HP ran a dyno 106hp:damn angry: I finaly checked all my floats and they were not even close way to high. Right now I have the stock 152.5 jets K&N filter. I shim on the needles. My bike is running great right now I got the best milage on a road trip I have gotten (from 600ft to over 8000ft). 41 mpg. I only hit 120mph once lol. I have not dynoed this bike again but I will good luck.

:punk:Yes , call Sean M. and get his kit , and air box. I did much testing at the dyno , His air box , and the 4 pods, His came out on top.. He is One of the best out there.

pss , I dyno for a living .. His stuff works..

Back