Holeshot or Hmf????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srx2002

Reaction score
Just wondering what most or you would choose between these two: Dale walker's or HmF with (carbon cans )

decisions based on Overall fit and finish, Deepest note, and power increase would be helpful.

thanks again.

P.S I have a brand new 2006 Vmax...less than 1000 km's so far....I want to do some modifications...and I wanna do it RIGHT the first time....not wasting money on things I should have bought the first time around. or the " I told you so "

I agree with whoever said it doesn't really matter as long as you like it since they are all so close in performance.

My choice is based mostly on looks and sound and for me it would definetly be the HMF with carbon cans. The carbon cans with the billet tips are the deal breaker for me because I think some of the other cans some times have a "homemade" look to them. That's just me tho'
Wild bros and Sportmax both carry the HMF's but wildbro's website shows a lot of different can options, color, and tips.

I wish it was available in stainless as I think when you rub stainless down with a lubricant and let it turn a golden color instead of bluing it looks very good.

I have only seen one dale walkers exhaust in my life and it was the older single can job.
It was in very bad shape but I think it was very old and weatherbeaten.

Last edited:
Back