HoleShot Twin Turbo Gen 2 Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bottles Are For Baby`s Real Men Get Blown !!!

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
That is wild!

It doesn't look like all the tins can go back on though, I'd like to see back together.

Here's another twin turbo Yamaha, taken at Daytona Bike Week a year-ago, at the Speedway. The guy said he built the thing "to piss-off all my Harley-Davidson-riding buddies." He said that it's never-been even-close, when someone tries to run against him on a street H-D. I believe it. The bike was clean/neat and well-done from a 5 minute inspection by the side of the road.

Yamaha V-twin twin-turbo.01.jpg Yamaha V-twin twin-turbo.02.jpg

How much did that run you? I spoke to the shop owner who made the quad turbo 2nd gen Vmax, and gotta admit the idea has crossed my mind.

fromliz112910.jpg
Here's ole Paul Civatello's Gen2, supercharged and turbo charged at Mad Max Enterprise. Talk about"VBoost"
fromliz112910.jpg
fromliz112910.jpg

You gotta love the people that join the forum, immediately want something more than information and to boot kick their membership off with an insult. They fail to comprehend what a tight knit group comprises this forum. I'm with you Phil. Lets see this guy's work.

Well once they figure it out that thing is gonna be like a wild freaking bull. You'll have to post some videos of it once it does run.

Trust me it's gonna be a monster and if it hooks up instead of spinning you'll be in for a hell of a quarter mile ride at the track.

Back