Holiday price reduction

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Holiday special good through the first of the year:biglaugh:!Any MAXGASSER sold from now untill 1-1-11 will be $449 shipped in the USA.
I would also like to let those of you who may not have known that there is a MAXGASSER trial program. If your interested in a MAXGASSER ,but would like to try it before you buy it, I will ship you a seat(substandard) at your expense If you decide you would like one I will replace it with a top quality MAXGASSER when your ready!

I also have different foam ratios that affect the firmness and Ill try to accomadate different weight "classes" the best I can!

substandard= missed stitch, wrinkle I dont like, somthing that would keep me from selling it but wont affect function. and may give an idea of foam needed.

Almost 12 hours ,not a signal reply:confused2:. is the maxgasser dead already, theres more interest in a guy that doesnt stand behind his products. what gives:ummm:maybe I should have them made in china and sell them in jc whitney.:bang head:

Almost 12 hours ,not a signal reply:confused2:. is the maxgasser dead already, theres more interest in a guy that doesnt stand behind his products. what gives:ummm:maybe I should have them made in china and sell them in jc whitney.:bang head:
More than likely that everyone in holding the cash tight to the vest or are investing in Christmas. I'm sure first of the year will show renewed interest!

Howdy Rick, thia "trial" program is how I sold my seat to Clintard. I know that sales method works! I would be in for one myself for my two up bike but it ain't even running right now. I must have overlooked it but was there a deep black color available yet? I want to be the first on my block to get one!
Patmax

Excellent idea with the trial period. I may consider one after the snow quits falling and the sun returns once again to this part of the country. Maybe a stupid question, but what kind of cost for the substandard seats as the bike I have is far from a showpiece. I might be willing to put up with a wrinkle or a missed stitch for the right price.

think guys on the fence for sure should take advantage of the trial program as these seats are very well made and make a huge difference over the stock ones. Besides looking great they function well also. I have one and cant wait for the finial version. Rick's going well past the extra mile for me and im sure he would for everyone to make the seat the most custom fit ever.
keep up the good work Rick.

thanks Ro, I will do my best to keep everyone happy.

Devine plumbing, I here ya,but I wont sell a substandard product because when that bike is sitting somewhere and a fellow maxer see's it, hes not going to know that you were willing to settle and he may think that seat to be the norm, so I cant do it.

Hey TwistedMax,
been following your development of the MaxGasser seat and it looks like you have a winner there from the comments others have posted about the design & comfort it brings to the bike. Replacing the stock seat with the MaxGasser is next on my 06 Mod list; don't even need the "trial" program to convince me of this. Your Holiday Special sound great, but I need to wait till next spring / summer to order. Just put some new Marks Pipes on the V-Max last month, so the Mod money is a little low right now. Plus, the V-Max just went into winter hibernation and will be asleep until the snow depart in April. Talk with you then !!

Jeff, thanks for your belief in a new product ! funny you should say yours is an 06, I just picked up this thread to match the flames on the 06. What do you think,is it close?

Attachments

• red thread.jpg
    red thread.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 21
  • red thread 1.jpg
    red thread 1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 23
Hey TwistedMax,
been following your development of the MaxGasser seat and it looks like you have a winner there from the comments others have posted about the design & comfort it brings to the bike. Replacing the stock seat with the MaxGasser is next on my 06 Mod list; don't even need the "trial" program to convince me of this. Your Holiday Special sound great, but I need to wait till next spring / summer to order. Just put some new Marks Pipes on the V-Max last month, so the Mod money is a little low right now. Plus, the V-Max just went into winter hibernation and will be asleep until the snow depart in April. Talk with you then !!

+1

Plan on purchasing one, but don't have the funds just yet.

I think it takes some time to get the word out. Not everyone reads the forums. Next spring when I get out riding again, people will see my new seat and ask about it. ;)

Rick, the red thread color does look close. Would love to see a pic of how it looks on one of your finished seats. Any plans to make one up / post a pic on your web site or this forum ?

Jeff, yes I'll be cutting out a couple patterns this weekend .One on order, Red thread, and One for me ,Blue thread! should have a bunch more ready 1st of the year, and I will post some pics.

any of you maxgasser owners that havent already, send me some pics of your max with seat and I'll get them up on the web site.

rick,
Now that you brought up the colored thread,i'm sorta thinking blue thread on mine instead of a two tone, not sure but the blue thread just might give mine a little shot of color and i think that would look really good. the two tone idea might be to much. what do you think? what color blue is the thread?

Bill, this is the blue thread I have now.Im going to do one for mable(my bike),it may be a little darker then your bike :ummm:, but I post pics when its done. I agree,just the blue stitching may be just enough to pull everything together with out being over the top.

Attachments

• 2010-12-02_21-14-28_974 blue thread.jpg
    2010-12-02_21-14-28_974 blue thread.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2010-12-02_21-15-00_181 blue thread.jpg
    2010-12-02_21-15-00_181 blue thread.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
I thought I would give Rick's thread a bump.

I just worked out the details on my new Maxgasser with Rick late last night and his last pm to me this morning was that he was going to start the cover tonight, now that 's fast service :eusa_dance:

His seat is truly a great price for a seat made 100% of new materials.

Looking forward to getting, but won't be able to try it for another 3 + months:bang head:

Mike

Thanks Mike:biglaugh:, I did get your pattern all traced and started cutting, I'll finish cuttting tonight and get it to the sewers on monday.looks like yours will be the first one of 2011!:clapping:

I thought I would give Rick's thread a bump.

I just worked out the details on my new Maxgasser with Rick late last night and his last pm to me this morning was that he was going to start the cover tonight, now that 's fast service :eusa_dance:

His seat is truly a great price for a seat made 100% of new materials.

Looking forward to getting, but won't be able to try it for another 3 + months:bang head:

Mike
Sweet, you should be able to give it a good test when we ride to the 2011 Brownie Run. :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Sweet, you should be able to give it a good test when we ride to the 2011 Brownie Run. :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

There will be a fair bit of Maxgasser seat testing going on at BR11!! As part of the initial testing group, the first seat I bought would be replaced later on after any bugs were worked out of the process.

Got a call from Rick last night, my "Forever Maxgasser" is completed and he's bringing it over Thurs. am. I can't wait to see it and shoot the poop with Rick for awhile! :clapping:

Pictures will, of course, follow!! :punk:

Mike, guess we'll just have to sit on them and make bbrum...bbrum noises for a few months....eh? :rofl_200:

There will be a fair bit of Maxgasser seat testing going on at BR11!! As part of the initial testing group, the first seat I bought would be replaced later on after any bugs were worked out of the process.

Got a call from Rick last night, my "Forever Maxgasser" is completed and he's bringing it over Thurs. am. I can't wait to see it and shoot the poop with Rick for awhile! :clapping:

Pictures will, of course, follow!! :punk:

Mike, guess we'll just have to sit on them and make bbrum...bbrum noises for a few months....eh? :rofl_200:
Looking forward to the pic's. :punk:

Back