Holly crap 200 HP at rear wheel one of two..lol love craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to be a guesstement...lol....even 200 horsepower at the ENGINE doesnt make sense.

I know it's possible, but I'd bet he's just saying that cause if it did he'd have been alot more descriptive and known he most likely doesn't have "approx 200 rwhp" and it sure doesn't look like a highly modified bike. Even though you can't see inside the engine which is why he's making the internal engine mods claim in the first place. JMO..

"Thanx Oh yeah, NO B.S, no scammers, I will not ship anywhere. No test rides without cash and M1..GUARANTEED there is no bike like it."

No B.S and no scammers huh... I'm guessing he wouldnt sell this bike to himself then, right? :eusa_liar:

i'm guessing he actually believes the lie himself. factory frame braces eh? i bet the PO gave him a line of shit.

200 RWHP...with no juice or blower...give me a break. If adding cams and light carb tuning was all it took to get the GEN1 to 200 RWHP there would have been no need for the GEN2 and we'd all be wrapped around trees!!!

I do believe his head is squarly up is arse (foregive my celtic...)

Somebody from this area ought to offer up a dyno run if it pulls under 200 he buys the cost of the dyno and keeps the bike

Yup, I do have stg. II's in the aftermarket cam area and I'm playing with around 200 hp.
but, I heard when the dealer ordered my bike it came with the factory nitrous upgrade :)

I'm thinking the guy was used to riding that double-lung that's next to the Vmax in the picture. That would explain everything. Going from about 60hp to a Vmax would seem like 200+ hp.

Yep, probably just passing along some line of BS the guy he bought it from gave him.

I bet if you asked him what cams are in it or what the jetting is he wouldn't have a clue.

Yup, I do have stg. II's in the aftermarket cam area and I'm playing with around 200 hp.
but, I heard when the dealer ordered my bike it came with the factory nitrous upgrade :)

I'm thinking the guy was used to riding that double-lung that's next to the Vmax in the picture. That would explain everything. Going from about 60hp to a Vmax would seem like 200+ hp.

That Harley in the background is a Shovelhead......

60hp might be a stretch:confused2:

Back