Holy Crap! Can't get a Carb stick

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I don't know what's going on up here, but I can't get a Carb Stick or anything similar for sycronizing the carbs. I put an order in a local shop 10 days ago who said it would be in today, but now that has changed to July 14! Most other shops are saying August! WTF!!!:hammer bash::angry teeth:::icon_axe: Can anyone get one to Ontario this week or anyone local loan me one. This is the long weekend coming up and don't want to go through another weekend without the bike!!:bang head:

it would cost quite a bit to ship you mine and back but if you wanted I would send it to you. It's a $600 digital gauge so I would want it back.

Sean Morley

I don't know what's going on up here, but I can't get a Carb Stick or anything similar for sycronizing the carbs. I put an order in a local shop 10 days ago who said it would be in today, but now that has changed to July 14! Most other shops are saying August! WTF!!!:hammer bash::angry teeth:::icon_axe: Can anyone get one to Ontario this week or anyone local loan me one. This is the long weekend coming up and don't want to go through another weekend without the bike!!:bang head:

Join the Can't ride your Max club.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation...
Is there anyway you can borrow the dealers or is that forbidden?:ummm:

They are doing away with the mercury.Motion pro doesn't make one anymore.Damn heavymetal pollution bull shit.

it would cost quite a bit to ship you mine and back but if you wanted I would send it to you. It's a $600 digital gauge so I would want it back.

Sean Morley

Thanks Sean, I appreciate the offer :cheers:but I wouldn't trust any shipping or postal company to make the trip both ways. I'm working on something local at the moment so there is some hope!:eusa_pray:

Join the Can't ride your Max club.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation...
Is there anyway you can borrow the dealers or is that forbidden?:ummm:

I've never met a dealer that would lend out a tool, the odd garage may. The bike "runs" but never start a job until you check that all your tools
are in 1 piece! :bang head::doh:

Buster, there are lots here at the dealership. They are 79 + gst. I can get one and send it 'airmail' provided they allow mercury in the package.

Jarrett

Buster, there are lots here at the dealership. They are 79 + gst. I can get one and send it 'airmail' provided they allow mercury in the package.

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett, that would be great if it can be shipped. I'm not sure if they will with the mercury as that seems to be the problem with me getting a replacement.

Back