home made slip on exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
finally finished my custom exhaust tell me what you guys think of my one of a kind mod

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 169
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 160
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 164
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 158
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 172
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 187
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 183
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 215
first i started buy hacking off the cans on the stock exhaust and gutted the internals. i should mention that all the parts i made are 304 stainless. I made up some helix baffles and pushed them into a 3in rolled perforated tube that i then packed and pushed into a 4 in exterior case that fit perfectly to where the stock cans used to be. This worked out way better than i could have ever thought. the wife and i can ride all day yet no matter what she wont burn her leg the pipes are relitively cool. I also redirected the header pipes for a more freer flowing system finally i added the ribbed flares that you can see in the last picture these babies sound mean as hell and got quite the power increse after the stage 7 and 147 mains im always geting asked who makes my pipes and where people can get them most are shocked when i tell them i built them so far my best time is 11.7 im gona keep going for less

Now that's a one of a kind and looks great. I too would like to hear the sound clip. Iphones do pretty well and you can make a video to upload on Youtube. But you gotta give us a few revs to get these :)clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:).

PS try to upload video for the fellers. I think is sounded awesome last year. You will have to upload video to You Tube then copy URL to post.

Back