Honda CBX100 ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02GF74

Reaction score
... but not as we know it.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion, but mine is this is repulsive and a waste of a CBX 1000 engine.

Screenshot_20211022-205200.jpg

It looks well-executed, and if it keeps someone on the road where they might give-up riding, that's OK with me. I suspect he has a complete roller stored-away somewhere. Who knows, maybe it was from a wrecked bike? Think of it as a 'heart-transplant. '

It's interesting only if you're a fan of the Green Goblin.

Otherwise, I concur. A complete waste of an excellent engine.

It looks well-executed, and if it keeps someone on the road where they might give-up riding, that's....
I'm not denying it's well executed because it is or or that it allows someone who cannot ride two wheels anymore. Its vastly better than a lot of trikes that seem to be welded by Ray Charles from an old bedstead.

But the question is do you like the way it looks?

I don't like the angular batman theme and the paint work does nothing for it, now if only we knew someone who could paint it in fluorescent paint.....

It must be a shit ton of fun to ride. Drift trike style. I don't like the paint and I'm not a fan of "theme bike's". However with a better paint job I would look past the bat theme for what must be a bat shit crazy ride.

I like it apart from the colour, not really a fan of trikes unless they keep some kind of 'bike' appearance, many don't but that one does,
the only way I'd have one is if I had a disability and I'd have that one, the wide engine goes well in it :cool:

There is actually some very well thought out engineering goin on here, now the aesthetics and lines are Munster like atrocious. Can't tell if that is a stressed member frame or modified cradle design. I like the particle/air dam for the headers but a bit too cartoon for me. I would like to see the running gear, is it chain drive diff? My fav trike is from Russel / Exile cycles, met him at a biker build off in Phoenix and got 30 minutes to really poke around that trike and eventually he offered me a ride on it, sweet......for a trike.

Attachments

• 3dcbea9104d4070d4f5fa806cfbf55c0--harley-davidson-trike-custom-trikes.jpg
    3dcbea9104d4070d4f5fa806cfbf55c0--harley-davidson-trike-custom-trikes.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
It's chain driven as you'd expect, dunno about any diffs.

Engine was stressed member on the bike, as it is here.

Screenshot_20211023-163612.jpg

There is actually some very well though out engineering goin on here, now the aesthetics and lines are Munster like atrocious. Can't tell if that is a stressed member frame or modified cradle design. I like the particle/air dam for the headers but a bit too cartoon for me. I would like to see the running gear, is it chain drive diff? My fav trike is from Russel / Exile cycles, met him at a biker build off in Phoenix and got 30 minutes to really poke around that trike and eventually he offered me a ride on it, sweet......for a trike.
That wouldn't be legal in most states at all.

It's chain driven as you'd expect, dunno about any diffs.

Engine was stressed member on the bike, as it is here.

Yes, and it doesn’t look like the rear upper mounts are even utilized in this installation. The pictures are not perfect, but it sure looks like they’re only using the leading mounts.

If so, I’d be a little nervous about those two blocks of aluminum holding that monster at bay. The big six generates a fair amount of torque - I know my 79 sure did. There were four mounting points up top for a reason.

Latest posts

Back