honda RC213V-S "-S for street"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After buying a new RC51 and riding it for 9 years I wouldn't think twice about buying another of Honda's ' race ' bikes . I had the chance to ride the RC30 and the RC45 and they were also the most complete 2 wheeled machines I've ever enjoyed...:punk:

BUT...I'm afraid the payments on this one would be a little on the tough side to fit into my retirement ' pot-o-gold '...so...:sad2:

Nice bike..a lil pricey for me though. Took long enough to get my max...and i still cant afford my full exhaust/springs/shocks/ carr wheels/ seat redone/ bar end mirrors/ lots o' chrome/ paint job ..and several other goodies that are in my head.
:/

Nice bike though.

I had read an article that the "street" version for 184000, only has 101 hp. Its a detuned version.

I don't know about them Honda race bikes, they seem to crash a lot!:biglaugh:
I'd stick with a Yamaha race bike they seem to just win!
#46 :bike1: #99:bike1:

I'll buy an RC-51, or a 998 Superhawk. More power. Cost WAY less.
Or I might buy a brand new R1.

Heck, one could probably have a custom bike built completely from scratch using a 1st Gen Max engine built to rev to the moon, and be durable enough to not fail with such usage, and still have enough left over to buy a new truck.

I had read an article that the "street" version for 184000, only has 101 hp. Its a detuned version.

Yea I read that too AFTER I posted the link.. looks like they offer the "track pack" that gives you a bunch of stuff including new engine control module.. well what the heck?! just give me the race bike with blinkers, for that kind of money buying an upgrade seems like a slap in the face..

Yea I read that too AFTER I posted the link.. looks like they offer the "track pack" that gives you a bunch of stuff including new engine control module.. well what the heck?! just give me the race bike with blinkers, for that kind of money buying an upgrade seems like a slap in the face..

Then they /c/punt us riders in the States by refusing to let us riders have that upgrade. Guess it's a European only offer for that.

Latest posts

Back