Honda V4 rumor.. and this time its for REAL!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
‘Expect your CBR Fireblade to turn into a V4 very soon. Also expect something very similar to the new V4 CBR powerplant to be utilised in Honda’s MotoGP bikes when the new regulations come into force. Honda are no strangers to building V4 four-strokes and they have been working on experimental V4s since way back in the early-1980s. You can bet whatever they come up with this time around will be something special,’ says Gardner. Well, we’d definitely like to believe that Honda are planning to launch an all-new V4-engined Fireblade in 2012 and coming as it does from a man who won a 500cc GP racing world championship aboard a Honda, it’s quite likely to be true.

My VF100R is a V4 and that's the main reason I bought it...inline 4's are either on or off powerwise while the V engines just build power smoothly...but you already knew that...:biglaugh:

Anyways , it's way overdue from Honda...I wish they'd stuff one in an RC51...now that would be a hoot...:clapping:

Back