How Big Is the Dreaded Oil Pipe O-Ring?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I must be visualizing things way out of perspective. I thought the Oil Pipe O-Ring was pretty big, like an inch in diameter. I've never actually seen one until now. I ordered The Kawasaki O-Ring from Sean and it came today. It's barely big enough to fit on the end of my pinky finger..:rofl_200:What a Shock....

I just installed an o-ring from Sean today and it's not very big in its uninstalled state but it'll stretch over the oil supply pipe with very little effort. I put a dab of wheel bearing grease on it and the pipe slid into place easily. It's intended for the main oil gallery pipe and not the pipe coming from the oil pump. If you saw my posting about the missing bolt and you havn't torn yours apart yet, could you be so kind as to measure the 8mm bolt that is 1 of the 3 bolts that hold the main oil gallery pipe in place and let me know the length of it and if there's anything special about it? My bike was missing this bolt. Thanks. Larry.

I have been looking for one to make me look smaller......oh wait, yeah, um well let's see,..... nope well guess I'm not going to go there!:biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Even in freezing weather, this O-Ring would never go there. I'll use a camera and show it like it is.:rofl_200:

Attachments

• Dreaded O-Ring.jpg
    Dreaded O-Ring.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back