How do I remove valve cover?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvnltlv115

Reaction score
I want to remove the valve cover on my 1993:ummm: to paint it and I am just wondering if there is a trick to getting it out? Doesnt want to clear lifters. do I have to lower engine?

Doable just be patient. Don't hesitate to pull all those plastic shields/covers plus it is a good time to clean that stuff. Have you got your mind set on paint? Why not powder coated ? But that is your choice. I have them on hand for exchange or sale outright if interested. Powdercoated won't get scratched up as easily when reinstalling. Ask Ninjaneer or Captain Kyle about my parts.

Doable just be patient. Don't hesitate to pull all those plastic shields/covers plus it is a good time to clean that stuff. Have you got your mind set on paint? Why not powder coated ? But that is your choice. I have them on hand for exchange or sale outright if interested. Powdercoated won't get scratched up as easily when reinstalling. Ask Ninjaneer or Captain Kyle about my parts.

I'll vouch for PATMAX's motorcycle parts. As for his other parts, sorry, I can't. Cap? :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back