how does your bike wheelie with a venture rear end ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With stock exhaust and Jardines slip-ons, mine does not wheelie as easily as with the vmax pumpkin. It still does tho, just needs a little more persuasion :)

You guys make me jealous with all this talk about wheeling...I cant even get mine to come up regardless of how hard I'm getting on her. I did look at my rear though and its almost a slick in the 3 inch center of the tire so I must be spinning the tire...Hopefully a new set of tires will help

You guys make me jealous with all this talk about wheeling...I cant even get mine to come up regardless of how hard I'm getting on her. I did look at my rear though and its almost a slick in the 3 inch center of the tire so I must be spinning the tire...Hopefully a new set of tires will help

Get yourself some Shinko Tourmasters - they're well sticky and cheap to boot! :clapping:

I like wheeliing but dont want to beat on 2nd gear. hopefully the marks exhaust and morley intake will more than offset the rear end. so it still pulls better than stock pumpkin stock exhaust. and lowering the front end makes wheelies a lot harder. mine is still stock height forks slid up a tad.

Its all about the grip.
Sport soft tire = crazy grip and hard to burnout
Tourning hard tire = hihg milage and lots of burnouts but shitty grip

Like G said, for the stock rims grab the Shinko.

Latest posts

Back