How long have you owned your Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaneer

Reaction score
So today is the day, exactly 1 year ago, when my Max first graced my garage with his presence. Thanks to the Monkey, the Max has gone through some changes--some necessary, some not so necessarily necessary, some questionable, but most wonderful. You can see his transformation up to now, here: Palulukan

How long have you owned your Max, or each if you have multiple?

10-23-2010
picture.php

Since 12/8/2007

Here is a before and after :biglaugh:

Attachments

• Max1.jpg
    Max1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 26
  • user1127_pic3269_1273283553.jpg
    user1127_pic3269_1273283553.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 31
Very nice V Max Ninjaneer! I've had mine 11 months and have put a little over 4,000 miles on it.It had a lot of mods done when I got it so haven't done much except small stuff and routine maintenance. I'm lovin' it man!:biglaugh:
Mike

I saw my first max in the stealership in 85. I said to myself someday I will get one. The year 1994 I then purchased my 85 Vmax and have had it since.:biglaugh:

Since 1997.

It was my first bike. A few dealers said it was a bit much for a first bike. The first one that didn't think it was, I bought it from.

I too stood on the showroom floor drooling over the 1985 model.
Ten years later in May of 1995 I bought a new RED one. Rode it until September the next year when a good friend totaled it for me.

I waited until the 1999 model came out to buy another new one. Have owned it ever since...12+ years now.

I've been drooling on MAX's since one of my buddies told what i had just seen. He says "oh thats a muscle bike i've heard there fast as shit" from that point on i told myself if I ever get a street bike thats going to be it. May 15 2011 I got the E-max!!! :banana: :banana:

Well. I have had mine for a few months or so. Mostly been cleaning it up working out bugs etc. Currently its at the shop getting the carbs checked out cables replaced that sort of thing. I'm jus picky like that. Bought it from a nearby dealer that had it on consinment. Little over 8 thousand miles an as good physically as it can be for the age. Just after i got it home i started finding the stupidist things you could imagine. So now that i have just about got these things worked out i can start moving on to shinier things for it. This will be my fifth streetbike that i have owned. An the one i have been most excited about.

I bought mine aug. this year. I've wanted one for about 10 years. It's been a great 3 months just wish winter would hold off another 3 months.

My first Vmax April 2002, second was January this year... Im keeping both :eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back