How much interest in a VMF Tshirt?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm gauging interest in a Tshirt with the logo on it. For the first run, it will be a black cotton T-shirt with the logo on it. I'm not sure which style, but you can see some designs ideas in this thread
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=6743#post6743
Cost would be $10 CDN plus shipping which shouldn't be more than 3 dollars. I need feedback in interest in a shirt and which design.

I would buy one, with either the small or large logo....I also like the fact your going make a black T-shirt, white shirts and I don't get along....lol

Last edited:
I'd buy one for sure.

Maybe large logo in back and small in front where a pocket would normally be I'd be willing to pay extra.

Let me start off saying they look great for sure and that is an extremely good price. You may want to consider a white shirt with the black logo. Due to the fact that printers will not produce white as a color and what I have found is that the white part (section) on the iron-on transfer comes out as a off white creamy color due to the transfer paper color especially on dark shirt. If your having them done, you may want to get one of each to see how they turn out. Just my 2cents bud.

Last edited:
Robbarrie said:
Let me start off saying they look great for sure and that is an extremely good price. You may want to consider a white shirt with the black logo. Due to the fact that printers will not produce white as a color and what I have found is that the white part (section) on the iron-on transfer comes out as a off white creamy color due to the transfer paper color especially on dark shirt. If your having them done, you may want to get one of each to see how they turn out. Just my 2cents bud.

I've never done shirts before so thanks for the heads up. However I don't think it is an iron-on tansfer as in the break down of the quote there is screen printing, film processing and screen processing.

wfcall said:
I'd buy one for sure.

Maybe large logo in back and small in front where a pocket would normally be I'd be willing to pay extra.
Ya, I like the looks of that too. I'll talk to the shirt shop to see what it would cost, either in a seperate run of shirts or on part of the original order.

Im a fat guy so i need 2XL, will that cost me extra? :confused2: No biggy if it does, great price

Any update on the shirts???...its getting to be T-shirt weather around here, well today anyway, it might snow this week....lol

Any update on the shirts???...its getting to be T-shirt weather around here, well today anyway, it might snow this week....lol

I should be getting the shirts this week. The logo was inverted as the printer thought it looked better :ummm:, any ways it will be the style of small logo on front with bigger one on back. Here's a pic of the revised logo.

Attachments

• vmax2194.jpg
    vmax2194.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
Back