How much time to type a post??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnmax

Reaction score
How much time does aperson have to type when posting? Everytime I try to submit a post Ive logged of while typing. iam aslow typer, cant get enough info in the items I am selling or when looking to post a lengthy reply. When I re login after hitting submit tab you lose what you typed. Any advice, please dont tell Im long winded or need to typ faster. LOL

Conan

How much time does aperson have to type when posting? Everytime I try to submit a post Ive logged of while typing. iam aslow typer, cant get enough info in the items I am selling or when looking to post a lengthy reply. When I re login after hitting submit tab you lose what you typed. Any advice, please dont tell Im long winded or need to typ faster. LOL

Conan

I think you get logged out after 30 minutes of "inactivity". You can avoid getting logged out if you are typing a long message by typing it off line in Notepad or Word and then cut and paste it into the Reply box. If you are getting logged out before 30 minutes of inactivity, then you should delete your existing cookies for this forum so will you will get new ones when you log in.

This has happened to me all the time. Like when posting my items for sale and the rant I did on Helmet laws. This is happening within 15 minutes.
Obviously Im not the most computer literate. So next time I will do it off line and cut and paste, thats a simple solution, duh.

Latest posts

Back