How Stupid Are We ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rollie

Reaction score
WE, ARE THE STUPID

This is factually (and historically) correct - and fully verifiable:

In 732 A.D. the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris, was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

In 1571 A.D. the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lepanto.

In 1683 A.D. the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.
This has been going on for 1,400 years, and half of the politicians don't even know it.

If these battles had not been won, we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non-existent; Judaism certainly would not exist.

Reflecting: A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment and reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened! Do you remember?

47 years since 1968 and this just keeps going on and on.

1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.

2. In 1972, at the Munich Olympics, Israeli athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.

3. In 1972, a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach. Shortly after landing it was blown up by Muslim males.

4. In 1973, a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.

5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.

6. During the1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.

7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.

8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70-year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.

9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.

10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.

11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim males.

12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.

13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males sponsored from Saudi Arabia!!!!!

14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.

15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by - you guessed it - a Muslim male. (Plus two other American journalists who were just beheaded).

16. In 2013, the Boston Marathon bombing resulted in 4 Innocent people, (including a child) being killed and 264 people injured by Muslim males.

More attacks and killings in Paris , the United States and now Turkey

No POTUS, There is a pattern pattern here to justify profiling.

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. BULL!!!!! So, ask yourself "Just how stupid are we???" Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the Obama's security detail, 85-year-old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, BUT........ Leave Muslim Males alone lest we be guilty of profiling.

Ask yourself, "Just how stupid are we?" Have the American people completely lost their minds or just their Power of Reason???

I , personally am considering , other parts of our beautiful country ( and other countries around the world ) , in which to move and live. And I will track down all the guns I have lost and misplaced to take with me.

Hmm.. I think most of those can be chalked up to "work place violence" situations...nothing to see here..

:ummm:

;)

It's the fault of all the weapons involved! Pass more laws governing the lawful possession of weapons, and this will no longer be worthy of collecting data.

By the time my son is my age I'm fairly sure we'll be headed back in the right direction. Trump and Clinton will be funny jokes instead of scary jokes, open carry will be the norm and the gov will be more scared of us than we will be of it.

I will have long since retired to Asia so I'll be watching it go down on the internet. I dont see being able to retire in the USA at this point.

I expect that if Hillary wins, there will be nothing funny about her presidency for many years afterwards.

WE, ARE THE STUPID

This is factually (and historically) correct - and fully verifiable:

In 732 A.D. the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris, was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

In 1571 A.D. the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lepanto.

In 1683 A.D. the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.
This has been going on for 1,400 years, and half of the politicians don't even know it.

If these battles had not been won, we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non-existent; Judaism certainly would not exist.

Reflecting: A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment and reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened! Do you remember?

47 years since 1968 and this just keeps going on and on.

1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.

2. In 1972, at the Munich Olympics, Israeli athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.

3. In 1972, a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach. Shortly after landing it was blown up by Muslim males.

4. In 1973, a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.

5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.

6. During the1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.

7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.

8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70-year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.

9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.

10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.

11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim males.

12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.

13. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males sponsored from Saudi Arabia!!!!!

14. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.

15. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by - you guessed it - a Muslim male. (Plus two other American journalists who were just beheaded).

16. In 2013, the Boston Marathon bombing resulted in 4 Innocent people, (including a child) being killed and 264 people injured by Muslim males.

More attacks and killings in Paris , the United States and now Turkey

No POTUS, There is a pattern pattern here to justify profiling.

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. BULL!!!!! So, ask yourself "Just how stupid are we???" Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the Obama's security detail, 85-year-old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, BUT........ Leave Muslim Males alone lest we be guilty of profiling.

Ask yourself, "Just how stupid are we?" Have the American people completely lost their minds or just their Power of Reason???

I , personally am considering , other parts of our beautiful country ( and other countries around the world ) , in which to move and live. And I will track down all the guns I have lost and misplaced to take with me.

You speak as if Muslims are the only bad people in the history of the world. I would think that is a matter of perspective.
1) My mother was robbed at gunpoint by the Deacon of a Christian Church
2) My sister was raped by a good christian parochial school boy
3) I served 2 years in a juvenile facility for fracturing his skull and he got nothing because it was his word against hers.
4) A good friend of mine was abused by a priest (along with thousands others world wide) and the priest goes unpunished while he committed suicide.
So it would be my perspective that the Christians in my world are a far bigger threat than Muslims.
Next time when the crying about Second Amendment rights and rights to bear arms comes up remember that Religious Freedom and Freedom from religious persecution is a FIRST Amendment right. And our constitution should protect us from being profiled and judged based upon that. If I profiled every methhead redneck gun totin Christian I see I would still be locked up.

There are more Christians than Muslims here so far, so you would expect one on one crimes to be more populated by Christians.

It's acts of terrorism that were being discussed.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Eric Robert Rudolph
Robert Lewis Dear
Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols
KKK
I dont think any of them are Muslim, and that's not listing the countless abortion clinic bombings perpetrated by non-muslims. In fact in 2013, it was actually more likely Americans would be killed by a toddler than a terrorist. In that year, three Americans were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing. How many people did toddlers kill in 2013? Five, all by accidentally shooting a gun.
You could make a laundry list of terror and hate on both sides ,however the fact remains The Constitution of The United States of America protects us from Religious Persecution with the FIRST Amendment! So if its ok to throw away the First Amendment and take away my freedom of speech, religion and expression, don't cry when they change the second Amendment and take your guns!

So how many of the above committed their crimes in the name of Christianity?

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Eric Robert Rudolph

Robert Lewis Dear

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols

KKK

I dont think any of them are Muslim, and that's not listing the countless abortion clinic bombings perpetrated by non-muslims. In fact in 2013, it was actually more likely Americans would be killed by a toddler than a terrorist. In that year, three Americans were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing. How many people did toddlers kill in 2013? Five, all by accidentally shooting a gun.

You could make a laundry list of terror and hate on both sides ,however the fact remains The Constitution of The United States of America protects us from Religious Persecution with the FIRST Amendment! So if its ok to throw away the First Amendment and take away my freedom of speech, religion and expression, don't cry when they change the second Amendment and take your guns!

Your examples above are of random events. Your reference to toddlers are examples of random violent accidents. Jihad is Jihad. Muslim extremist are a problem for all of us. Christianity and Judaism follow the commandments as such one "thou shall not kill". Jihad and Shari'ah law do not exactly follow this principle. The Bill of Rights protect our rights as citizens. You can exercise those rights as long as those actions do not impede on anyone else's rights. As for profiling, if it protects me and my family I'm all for it. Sometimes the rights of a few are sacrificed for the rights of the many...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If most of the terrorist acts were committed by overweight Irish Italians, I would expect increased scrutiny in my daily life. I would probably both be annoyed and feel safer knowing time wasn't wasted checking old ladies for bombs. As it is, I have been pulled aside and wanded every one of the dozen or so times I have flown since 9/11.

Your examples above are of random events. Your reference to toddlers are examples of random violent accidents. Jihad is Jihad. Muslim extremist are a problem for all of us. Christianity and Judaism follow the commandments as such one "thou shall not kill". Jihad and Shari'ah law do not exactly follow this principle. The Bill of Rights protect our rights as citizens. You can exercise those rights as long as those actions do not impede on anyone else's rights. As for profiling, if it protects me and my family I'm all for it. Sometimes the rights of a few are sacrificed for the rights of the many...

Well said,perfect reasoning for why restricting gun access protects me and my family.
It is amazing how when it is white people carrying out acts of terror it is just random events.
Just a few verses where the Bible talks about killing.

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

Sure sounds like Thou Shalt Not Kill

Well said,perfect reasoning for why restricting gun access protects me and my family.

It is amazing how when it is white people carrying out acts of terror it is just random events.

Just a few verses where the Bible talks about killing.

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

Sure sounds like Thou Shalt Not Kill

Well I glad you are well versed on the Holy Book. You give some great examples, but...

When nations are at war and deadly conflict is taking place things happen. Things happen on both sides, terrible things, it's in the human nature. You can look up a verse in any religious text an just about interpret it into something that justifies your actions whether those actions are right or wrong. It's a mute point. Personally, I don't care who or what you believe in. It's not my business. I do not push my religion on other people. I believe in what I want to. I practice it by my actions. The world today is very unstable. We live in a time where not only do we have to worry about Putin and his actions we also have to worry about ISIS, ISIL, Taliban and a Muslim extremist that commits a horrible act and then swears he is a part of one of the factions. Takes one heck of a warrior to strap some C4 to themselves and push a button in a train station or take an assault weapon into a crowded public place and start shooting. I mean really, can you get any more chicken $&@! than that?!? The second amendment is there for your protection as well as mine. Heck, that's why the Japanese didn't invade the US in WWII. They were scared to death of all of the gun toting citizens. Without the second amendment, there would be no first. Again, I'm sorry to, but profiling works. That's why they do it. If it keeps my family safe then that's a price I'm willing to pay. And by the way I get pulled off to the side and searched every time I go through security. Every time. It's because I set the metal detector off with all the surgical steel in my right arm and hand. It doesn't bother me a bit because I know security is doing there job. Grant it they are not profiling me, but I still get singled out...

Well I glad you are well versed on the Holy Book. You give some great examples, but...

When nations are at war and deadly conflict is taking place things happen. Things happen on both sides, terrible things, it's in the human nature. You can look up a verse in any religious text an just about interpret it into something that justifies your actions whether those actions are right or wrong. It's a mute point. Personally, I don't care who or what you believe in. It's not my business. I do not push my religion on other people. I believe in what I want to. I practice it by my actions. The world today is very unstable. We live in a time where not only do we have to worry about Putin and his actions we also have to worry about ISIS, ISIL, Taliban and a Muslim extremist that commits a horrible act and then swears he is a part of one of the factions. Takes one heck of a warrior to strap some C4 to themselves and push a button in a train station or take an assault weapon into a crowded public place and start shooting. I mean really, can you get any more chicken $&@! than that?!? The second amendment is there for your protection as well as mine. Heck, that's why the Japanese didn't invade the US in WWII. They were scared to death of all of the gun toting citizens. Without the second amendment, there would be no first. Again, I'm sorry to, but profiling works. That's why they do it. If it keeps my family safe then that's a price I'm willing to pay. And by the way I get pulled off to the side and searched every time I go through security. Every time. It's because I set the metal detector off with all the surgical steel in my right arm and hand. It doesn't bother me a bit because I know security is doing there job. Grant it they are not profiling me, but I still get singled out...

I get the same thing every time I go through a metal detector too. They say ".Why are you carrying a gun?"

I get the same thing every time I go through a metal detector too. They say ".Why are you carrying a gun?"

Seriously!! Me too!! Then I show them the scars.... Lol

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I'm 100% with the OP on this one. In the last 5 years, they have taken over our Tow truck company's,..our Taxi cabs, our Fast food restaurants,...pushed out our white doctors & nurses, radiologists, X-ray techs, and they are TERRIBLE at their jobs! I had a Muslim doctor operate on me & he totally scewed me for life ! These people have no Respect for our Traditions, laws or rules. If this is happening in my small city at this pace......I wonder what the ret of the world looks like. They Vowed 100 years ago to HANG THEIR Flag above the White House and its looks like it might become reality soon. Once they buy land,....they will never give it up & fight to the death to keep it,..all in the name of Alla.
Back in the early 80's I went to The Sturgus Bike event and seen some American bikers razing some Muslims in an orange VW van,..One biker yelled "If you come back , I'll plant you in the Ground like a lawn Dart". well,..fast forward to 2016, and THEY are running most of the vending shops, LOL

Back