how to load your Vmax.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Well many of you know I am going to visit Sean next weekend. The Vmax is mounted to a ATV shipping crate/ frame, that I slightly modified. Then I figured out the best way to load my Vmax. Yep looks like I better break out the Bobcat for this job...:punk:
G
DSC_0001752x500.jpg

I like your wife already! Remember, it's easier asking for forgiveness than permission!

LOL. We'll get it out somehow. I've got a tow truck and a come along and can drag it out and see what lives on the 3' drop to the ground!

Sean

Looks like it would be easier and cheaper to part that one out and buy a different one :rofl_200:You got the right man for the job, keep us posted...

Is the New Holland the Ducati to the Bobcat's VMax? Skid loader wars!

I like the line, "we'll drag it out & see what survives the 3 ft. drop!"

In craigslist lately I have been seeing a lot of $3K-5K pricing for what appear to be bikes w/reasonable mi & condition. I wonder if people are getting rid of toys to economize?

Can't wait for pics of the progress! There will be pics right? Adressing "2Fear"s comment, dude, I think Dannymax breaks his bike down that far while doing an oil change but seriously, I break down my bike about that far down for it's annual heavy cleaning. There is no other way to effectively get all those nooks and crannies otherwise. Yeah, I break it down a little farther than shown minus the swingarm removal. You shoud try it some time. It's a good way to get to know your bike!
PATMAX

Can't wait for pics of the progress! There will be pics right? Adressing "2Fear"s comment, dude, I think Dannymax breaks his bike down that far while doing an oil change but seriously, I break down my bike about that far down for it's annual heavy cleaning. There is no other way to effectively get all those nooks and crannies otherwise. Yeah, I break it down a little farther than shown minus the swingarm removal. You shoud try it some time. It's a good way to get to know your bike!
PATMAX

I did take it down....... look at the frame color.... I even had the engine soda blasted and re painted.... All new rubber grommets etc. from head to toe... LOL Hopefully we will have a few pics. :ummm:

Gannon

Latest posts

Back