How to mount turn signals on front of vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autodetalhe

Reaction score
Hello im from portugal, and my uncle have vmax 1200 1998 full power and don´t have the suport bar stock in front where the turn lights signals is mout. how can i mout the led turn signals in front of the bike ?

i have this bike 1 week ago it has 13 mil kms

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/autodetalhe/170320175958_zpsypzzh8ou.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/autodetalhe/170320175957_zps0yjc7aer.jpg

i have this bar http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/autodetalhe/170320175956_zpshpbgsddp.jpg

thanks

Get some 43mm headlight mount clamps from ebay.

Can you post more pics of those bars? They look sweet.

I orded the new turn signals black round very nice

I will took new pictures soon

i know one thing the bar shakes on riding without the hands, i don´t know if as problem on the bar

the stock exaust is too loud i think the other owner as done the stock mod exaust

i know one thing the bar shakes on riding without the hands, i don´t know if as problem on the bar

the stock exaust is too loud i think the other owner as done the stock mod exaust

Steering head bearings--look up the furbur fix

170320175956_zpshpbgsddp.jpg

Looks like a billet handlebar. I see the name, Zeta.

Search for the wobble on here and on youtube for Vmax steering head bearings. Yours are probably loose.

In my case, the bearings were really worn. I tried to convince myself that tightening them up was helping, but they were shot. They were also 32 years old, and original. In any case, new AllBalls bearings did the trick. I did notice that they needed a tiny bit of adjustment tighter after about 75 miles. Now, everything seems fine. The bars just slowly drop to the side, and don't bounce when they hit the stops.

hello

i put rear new turn lights signals but when i click right on the button or left they light the same time, o don´t know what is

bem vindo!
you said that was a 98 but i see a single piston caliper on the front...before buying the headlight clamps make sure you have the 43mm forks.
and upgrade those brakes,i had the stock ones and replaced it to 6 pistons,those must be scary to drive...

Hello, yes here in portugal i can´t find the clamps 43mm forks
i fix the problem same flash turn light signal, i remove the bulb of dash painel turn signal and it works lol
the bike i buy about a week ago, when v boost open its very fun :D
i put the new cable kit on brakes and brake better, HEL brakes cables.

maybe the bike had a crash and they replaced the complete front end for a pre 93 41mm unit?
yes,i also removed the lamp on the dash lol

have fun with it but remember its a 85 bike,dont go chasing the today´s RRRRR superbikes.

Yes :) i don´t think so, but when i riding if i take off one hand of the handlebar shakes a lot, i don´t know if its the handlebar problem ou what it is

Latest posts

Back