how to spend v-day with your "real" love

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea spend the day with my real love!spend the night in the dog house!Great pics my friend.

Haha, nice find. I would have a hard time laying my bike down even if it was for a funny photo set.

hahahaha outstanding.

I thought this was going to be the photo with the guy in bed with his bike.

I was gonna take my girlfriend to dinner and a movie tonight because we had to bowl on thursday... earlier she was like do u really want to go out I sajd I dont care I was gonna take u out for valentines day she said id rather go buy a bow so I could archery shoot with u...at that moment I couldnt help but smile

I was gonna take my girlfriend to dinner and a movie tonight because we had to bowl on thursday... earlier she was like do u really want to go out I sajd I dont care I was gonna take u out for valentines day she said id rather go buy a bow so I could archery shoot with u...at that moment I couldnt help but smile

I tried getting into archery, I got the bow and a target for my backyard but I just couldn't get into it. I still am interested. I think I just need to stop being lazy.

I tried getting into archery, I got the bow and a target for my backyard but I just couldn't get into it. I still am interested. I think I just need to stop being lazy.

It take some practice.. do yourself a favor find a local archery shop and or club that has multiple 3D targets.. thats what got me addicted this past year. Archery shoots with 3D targets are fun. Also never tried them but a techno hunt system or dart system at a local shop is supposed to be a blast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g64j768dZiE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Back