How to....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde Porter IV

Reaction score
Is there a way of selling items on here? And If so how does it work?

Give me the year and ill give you a ring made from what ever coin you choose. Or gremlin bells stamped out of US currency. For a small fee of Course.
Man ( Let's Go Brandon ) is hurtin poor southern boy..... 20211204_022131.jpg20211205_121912.jpg

LOL I just got my T-shirt. Looks like your doing some nice work there.
In this pic of my bike is a bell down by the oil press. line.
A riding buddy gave it to me, a good luck charm for the road.
Before that I had never heard of them. From your pics looks like you could make and possibly sell some custom good luck for the road bells.
IMG_20190714_125941782_HDR.jpg

Before that I had never heard of them. From your pics looks like you could make and possibly sell some custom good luck for the road bells.
View attachment 81993
Thanks..... i too had never heard of them and I have road sense 9 years old. Had my license sense 14 My Pops was a loner so naturally it was just him and me aside from a couple of buddy's in high school. A couple months ago I was at my nephews house just checkin on him and his brother as my brother-inlaw dropped where he stood of a massive heart attack about 3 months ago I guess it's been. He pulled out a bell and said his daddy had bought and gave him 2 days before he died. I inspected that thing and I was already making rings out of Silver coins. It's 2 coins the lower section is pretty much a ring just. Flared a bit. The top is half pressed coin and the two soldered inside. Sounds Easy enough but for a long time I did it all by hand. No press Just a drill bit and ring mandrel add heat and more heat and release the days frustrations lol.

View attachment 81993
What will a good front and rear suspension upgrade set me back if I order and do the install? Like a middle of the road progressive? Thanks I gotta get it on spring coming...

Back