Hows Maxine look?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
rsz_2new_look.jpg

rsz_2bike_beach.jpgJust need to have the wheels powder coated over the winter & a few small things but shes mostly done. Hows she look. Oh dont mind my wife in the pic lol .Thanks to Sean this is a Gen 2 seat w/ orange Vmax logo & stitching. Also would like to thank Frank for doing my powder coating.

Last edited:
View attachment 31183

View attachment 31184Just need to have the wheels powder coated over the winter & a few small things but shes mostly done. Hows she look. Oh dont mind my wife in the pic lol .Thanks to Sean this is a Gen 2 seat w/ orange Vmax logo & stitching.

Man that is sharp! I like that orange and I'd say you did the right combination of orange and black.

Great looking machine! And that seat.....that's a Gen2, adapted to a first gen??
My Lord, I think you may have started something here!!!:eusa_dance:

Great looking machine! And that seat.....that's a Gen2, adapted to a first gen??
My Lord, I think you may have started something here!!!:eusa_dance:

Miles it's called the Gen2 but it's still a gen1 reworked seat actually this seats going back I'm waiting for the new seat he's making me for big guys think he's going to Call it the big guy seat stock height less. 5" and wider for us tall big ass men lol.

The wheels will be done over the winter along w lower fork legs,triple tree and a few other small parts. The drive shaft/swinharm is going candy orange to match the bike. I will be doing some engine mods also all parts from Sean and to top it all off a mark's exhaust w/14" cans.

i agree with the black wheels. unfortunately when you do that you'll find the pumpkin and swingarm stick out! hehehe

looks great!! :punk: interesting color combo....i likeeeee:biglaugh:

A Milder and Much Nicer Looking Version of "Agent Orange:. SWEET...

The Agent Orange Bike was a Joke between Kyle and Myself...

I love the black scoops! Great shade of orange too. Makes me think about my bike, which I bought last October and am still waiting to go through Australian red tape... grrrr

I think it's coming together really nicely! I works well, and suits the bike.
I would go matt black on the wheels. But I wouldn't choose orange either, so you can probably ignore that! ;-)

Back