i 6 MORE STITCHES YESTERDAY WHAT THE FUCK ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i MAN , I'M ON A RUN OF BAD LUCK , OR SUBLIMINALLY INTO SELF MUTILATION BECAUSE I CUT ANOTHER FINGER YESTERDAY ON A WIND-AGE TRAY ON THE BOTTOM END OF A " 73 " ROADRUNNERS ENGINE ! ... BLED LIKE A STUCK PIG ! ... MUST ADMIT , I WAS A LITTLE LIGHTHEADED & SWEATING WHEN I GOT TO " URGENT CARE " !

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 30
Holy crap Timmy....if it weren't for bad luck.......!! Maybe you want to consider getting into another line of work....marshmallow factory maybe? :ummm:

Same hand as the thum cut, right?

Yikes:surprise: Another bad spot. Every time you bend your finger, your gonna pull on those stitches, as if you don't know that already:wacko:

Holy crap Timmy....if it weren't for bad luck.......!! Maybe you want to consider getting into another line of work....marshmallow factory maybe? :ummm:

Same hand as the thumb cut, right?
i YES SAME HAND , " LOL " " LOL " " LOL " , OR I NEED A FUCKING EXORCISM ! :confused2: :angry flame devil: :th_skullsmilie: :Devil: :Angel:

Tim, I was only kidding when I said fingers were over rated. Don't get that wet for a while. Ask me how I know? I went through a period when I was a frequent flyer to the Urgent Care building.
Steve-o

Mate, you need a holiday!! Just go enjoy the FL sunshine riding for a bit, I hear there are some fun coppers to run from.. ;-)

Dude are your hands getting over worked with extra evening activities that you don't feel them at work or something lol,kidding,sneeze dude watch out sounds like the molars are after your lively hood hahahah

Mike already posted my thought, Gloves. Personally I hate working with gloves but fingerless helps a little but dang Bro, you are damaging the tips too. My boost up the prescription power on the glasses. LOL

After eight years of running blokes up to the hospital, I decided that engine shops are dangerous to your fingers! Wear the gloves! I've seen cuts like this from sumps, rocker covers, and even the sharp edges on newly faced blocks and heads. Not to mention the number of crush injuries.

However, it is almost always the young-uns. Too much booze and wacky weed, and not using gloves when they probably should have.

On the other hand (no pun intended), there are people who believe that injuries that you get are a reflection of what is going on in your life. This would indicate that there are emotional problems in your life that you need to pay attention too, because fingers and emotions are sort of linked. It's a very emotional pain you got there!

Whatever.

Take care mate. Cut fingers SUCK DOGS BALLS!
You will definitely need to slow down a bit now, even if you don't want to.

Geez, Tim, sorry about your trauma, but they are minimal compared to bilateral femur fractures and a concussion from someone side-swiping you & taking-off! Try to take it easy, and the gloves & an eye exam aren't bad ideas.

Latest posts

Back