I am a member of alien fighters team.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
I sent message to ebay seller:
Dear Kayla!
I am a member of alien fighters team, the bike is my combat vehicle. We are expecting a spaceship from another Galaxy, landing in Florida in a few days. My bike has to be ready! So, please talk to warehouse people and ask them to ship my part today.
Thanks.
Is it a good enough reason?:)

I sent message to ebay seller:
Dear Kayla!
I am a member of alien fighters team, the bike is my combat vehicle. We are expecting a spaceship from another Galaxy, landing in Florida in a few days. My bike has to be ready! So, please talk to warehouse people and ask them to ship my part today.
Thanks.
Is it a good enough reason?:)
Have they shipped it?

Have they shipped it?
I got message:

Hello,

I have located your order and show the warehouse is processing the item to be shipped today. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Have a great day. Good luck to you and your team :)

Regards,
Kayla

I got message:

Hello,

I have located your order and show the warehouse is processing the item to be shipped today. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Have a great day. Good luck to you and your team :)

Regards,
Kayla
It worked then, well done. 👽

Back