I am falling apart, if...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all comes down to your choice and your reality of fact …..be seeing you!
Exactly
You seem a smart fellow. You seem to have access to the same internet I do. Instead of telling you anymore, I will suggest Google. Go down the rabbit hole on your own.
Yep, if it is on the Internet it must be true (?) but which do I believe, those for or those against?.
I prefer to adopt a certain degree of cynicism regarding a lot of what I read?
I followed your helpful advice and did a search and the studies from reliable sources all confirmed that vaccination gave significant.
protection.
Studies also confirmed that in rare cases there were side effects but the risks from Covid were greater. I note that all vaccines can cause side effects.

So far all you have 'told' me is that vaccines give protection against serious complications or dying from Covid and that whilst there will in a minority of cases be side effects overall one is at far greater risk from the disease.
You have confirmed my belief.

Perhaps it is you who should venture down the hole and perhaps taking a torch to help see the way would be helpful?

Exactly

Yep, if it is on the Internet it must be true (?) but which do I believe, those for or those against?.
OK....Lets play this one fact out to fruition.....where are you getting YOUR facts from and why do you trust them as the holy gospel? What makes the facts you fervently defend, true?

OK....Lets play this one fact out to fruition.....where are you getting YOUR facts from and why do you trust them as the holy gospel? What makes the facts you fervently defend, true?
When I read an article in the Lancet I am more inclined to take on board what is written as opposed to some from an official sounding organisation that few have heard of.
Follow your own advice to check out Covid vaccine efficiency and you will find it, along with other articles.

Perhaps you could enlighten us with details of the peer review or Meta data analyses of the 'science' to which you allude?
I got my sense of taste and smell back from getting the vaccines, the side effects from the virulent forms of the virus are what can stay with you.

There are too many friends that contracted Covid to believe it was only the sniffles. For many that is truly all it was. I had a mild round of Covid that lasted about an evening'ss worth of high fever and fatigue. I've had way worse of other stuff. This was maybe 8-10 monhts after I had the J&J (no booster). Was it the reason I had it only mild. Who the hell knows for sure. I would like to think that it's more likely that I am overall healthy to begin with.

Anyway,
Comorbities for damn sure are likely the main reason many struggled (or died). BUT, then again probably 80% of the damn world has one or another comorbid issue.

Vacinnes have their place. Did they belong here. I don't know. I DO know that you can almost always find data to support a specific theory. Look for trouble and you will find it.

My workout consists of climbing 200 ft cell towers every morning with about 60 lb of tools and gear.

Latest posts

Back