I am falling apart, if...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women are more idle than men. This is why they dont work in manual labor industries. Just like an engine at idle. No stress. Engine under load is under stress. The more you work and stress and engine...just like a human body, it will fail sooner. The one link you openly dismissed, shows where men are dying while working. Hopefully this puts it in better perspective. Since you are dismissive of anything I link, I wont bother anymore. And there actually are studies of men suffering deficiency issues while working in office settings. Mostly vitamin deficiencies. Again, why post a link when you will dismiss it?

As for the kid argument....If the stress was really that bad....why are they having so many of them? Stress cant be that bad if some women are breeding like dogs. I honestly cant find a single statistic of one woman dying because she was a house wife raising the kids.

As for the medical malpractice deaths....I do realize that you are in the UK and I, in the USA. Two totally different systems. I can see why you dont understand the links and why its important. The 250K per year figure has been pretty consistent for decades. So, that particular article may or may not be telling the whole truth. The CDC(The US government that monitors deaths and such) has put these numbers out for decades and is, in the US, a pretty much uncontested number.

As for the COVID nonsense, I think this was touched upon before. But to reiterate.....As of today....world wide infections....528 million out of 7.94 BILLION people. Worldwide deaths 6.28 million.

Dying from the sniffles....0.07% worldwide.
Catching the sniffles....6.64% worldwide. Roughly 93% of the world shares my superior genetic make up. No I wont donate anything to science. DNR, DNI, my cremation is already prepaid. I accept the inevitable.

Comorbidities are the reason people are allegedly dying. Fat. Sick. Old. Dying. The ones who succumbed. And did this REALLY kill those people? Laws of averages state no. No more than a guy shot in the head died of COVID.
It would seem that you were unable to rearrange my sentence as you haven't taken the hint.
Life is too short to waste my time trying to reason with someone who has such a narrow minded and myopic view of the world.
I hope you enjoy your life in whatever parallel universe you exist where only real men sweat, are immune to all pathogens known to mankind, and everything read on the Internet is true.

I normally run 125/70 ish but when heading to town I sweat profusely, shiver, bristling hair, audibly (to me) throbbing ears before I even get there. I can crack 150 just with the dread of going to town without actually going. I know my BP is off the charts when I can see stars (and not much else) and hear that crushing hiss in the center of my brain, the HA aura, all the fun stuff that goes with dragging my misanthropic introverted ass to town.

Luckily responders/caregivers understand that vitals will likely be elevated when the client is not having the best of times.
If you eat junk, you get high BP, it is very simple. When I eat junk food for a few days, my BP goes up to 126 or so.

I am trying to get 40 years younger , so dead/not dead diagnosing is not good enough for me... :D 💪 If 95% of people of my age have BP over 120/80, it doesn't mean their BP is normal.
Not diagnosing anything bud...just mentioning how it was back then. Certain allowances need to be made when you're rocketing down the highway with lights & siren going.

Not diagnosing anything bud...just mentioning how it was back then. Certain allowances need to be made when you're rocketing down the highway with lights & siren going.
there are no allowances for me, I could run half marathon 40 years ago and I can run today. 15 pull ups today, I was trying 16....😥 , it was 20 about 1 year ago, getting old?

ONE THING FOR SURE WE ALL GONA DIE. YES YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO STAY HERE LONGER BUT THE FACT IS NONE OF US KNOW WHEN OR HOW EXCEPT FOR TERMAL ILLINESS. NOW AFTER THAT I HAVE A 1995 VMAX IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR SALE. THE BIKE IS IN MY MEMBERS INFO. TO THE LEFT OF THIS POST. I AM THE 3RD. OWNER. BOUGHT THIS BIKE IN SUBURB OF INDIANAPOLIS WHICH IS 200 + MILES NORTH OF WHERE I LIVE. THIS BIKE HAS 24000 MILES AND MOST WAS PUT ON IT FROM THE FIRST OWNER AND HIS WIFE WHO WENT ON TRIPS THAT HAD A GAS STATION EVERY 100 MILES. 2ND. OWNER WHO I BOUGHT IT OFF OF WAS JUST A SCARED KID OF THE BIKE. HE PUT MAYBE 1500 MILES ON IT AND WENT CRYING TO DADDY TO GET HIM ANOTHER BIKE. THIS KID WAS BIG TOO, 6FT.4 SAID HE DIDNOT HAVE LEG ROOM. BIKE HAS BEEN KEEP INSIDE ALL ITS LIFE AND IN EXCELLENT CONDTITION MECHANICALLY AND COSMETICLY.
I HAVE PUT ALL NEW .... KNOW WHAT IF YOU INTERESTED TEXT ME AT 270=634-0913 OR I WOULD BE TYPING ALL DAY. THANKS

there are no allowances for me, I could run half marathon 40 years ago and I can run today. 15 pull ups today, I was trying 16....😥 , it was 20 about 1 year ago, getting old?

I'm not quite sure I've seen anyone here brag more than you. For that matter on any forum.

I'm not a psychiatrist but something is going on.

200 g of whey protein isolate will strengthen your aorta wall. Protein deficiency can weaken everything in your body.

eBay item number:
It's ironic that you accuse DV4 of posting nonsense...I assume that you have peer reviewed studies to back up your assertion?
Anyone who has had children and seen their partner go through pregnancy, give birth, raise the children and still run the house and put the food on the table will know that they have considerable more stamina and mental strength than most men. I concede that men are more muscular but it would seem that in some this is concentrated between their ears.

Max not saying I agree but I rermember seeing respctable scientific orginizations theorizing that that is in fact a least one or part o the reason women live longer.
'Actually works'.....so sitting in an office counts?...or isn't that work?

I hope you continue to have a good time.
Problem is none of us know when our time will be up and what it will be that gets us.
Our fate may not be the sudden blow out you seem to want.......
Still if you want to continue with the motorcycle equivalent of revving the bollocks off it whilst ignoring oil changes and basic maintenance then go ahead....for however long that may be. 😨

As for the COVID nonsense, I think this was touched upon before. But to reiterate.....As of today....world wide infections....528 million out of 7.94 BILLION people. Worldwide deaths 6.28 million.

Dying from the sniffles....0.07% worldwide.
Catching the sniffles....6.64% worldwide. Roughly 93% of the world shares my superior genetic make up. No I wont donate anything to science. DNR, DNI, my cremation is already prepaid. I accept the inevitable.

Comorbidities are the reason people are allegedly dying. Fat. Sick. Old. Dying. The ones who succumbed. And did this REALLY kill those people? Laws of averages state no. No more than a guy shot in the head died of COVID.

With all the "science" coming in now about actual Covid death rates per age class and showing how ineffective all the shots were and still are, to how devastating to the economy and to children all the closures were, to all the new health issues directly related to the "vaccines" and useless masks and idiotic social distancing. I amazed that all the people that whined about antivaxxers and wanted us removed from society can still look themselves in the mirror. Those idiots should be ashamed for what they did to us all. They were and are still wrong. The science is settled. For people under age 65 this was nothing more than the sniffles.

With all the "science" coming in now about actual Covid death rates per age class and showing how ineffective all the shots were and still are, to how devastating to the economy and to children all the closures were, to all the new health issues directly related to the "vaccines" and useless masks and idiotic social distancing. I amazed that all the people that whined about antivaxxers and wanted us removed from society can still look themselves in the mirror. Those idiots should be ashamed for what they did to us all. They were and are still wrong. The science is settled. For people under age 65 this was nothing more than the sniffles.

Its a stupid movie line, but there is truth in it...

“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

So many today, still believe this nonsense was real. The information has always been out there. 3 years later, its coming to light and waking people up. But as the stupid movie quote goes, these people are so helplessly lost without the system telling them what to do. There is no reasoning with these people. But as history as shown time and time again, it is the complacent that gets taken out in the genocides that follow. 100 million in the 20th century alone and the 21st isnt shaping up to be any better.

Perhaps you could enlighten us with details of the peer review or Meta data analyses of the 'science' to which you allude?

The CDC for America will confirm this. I once posted a couple years ago that it comorbidities was what made this bad for people. Certain folk did not want to hear this. They still dont. This confirms my stupid movie line that no amount of evidence will ever make them think that their thought process might not be right. They will die on that hill of lies.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-02156-9
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9508958/
https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1431
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...depth/coronavirus-who-is-at-risk/art-20483301
I can go on and on and on with the information some want. But since they do not like this information, they disregard it all together. So why bother posting when the mind is made up on a lie? You cant change peoples minds no matter how much evidence you have.

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it." No truer words spoken if even made by a fictional character.

The CDC for America will confirm this. I once posted a couple years ago that it comorbidities was what made this bad for people. Certain folk did not want to hear this. They still dont. This confirms my stupid movie line that no amount of evidence will ever make them think that their thought process might not be right. They will die on that hill of lies.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...depth/coronavirus-who-is-at-risk/art-20483301
I can go on and on and on with the information some want. But since they do not like this information, they disregard it all together. So why bother posting when the mind is made up on a lie? You cant change peoples minds no matter how much evidence you have.

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it." No truer words spoken if even made by a fictional character.
Interesting reading (and yes,I have...)
What I'm taking from it is NOT the position that COVID19 did not exist or was blown out of proportion (which the millions of those who died would, if they could, disagree), or some sort of conspiracy or just 'sniffles' but a serious disease that affected millions of people around the world.
What these papers do highlight is that those who have other health conditions are more susceptible to complications. They are also at greater risk of dying from it on the basis that if they did not contract COVID they would, in many cases, still be alive.
It also would seem to be the case that those with underlying health issues are more susceptible to complications regardless of what new disease they get so that being the case with COVID should not come as any surprise.

I did not see anything that suggested that vaccines caused more problems than they saved nor that taking simple precautions to avoid contracting it was a waste of time.

Bottom line for me is that folk will belive whatever suits their particular prejudice (I include myself) and there is little anyone else can say to alter their position.

If those anti vaccers don't want it that is their choice...I just hope they don't get a bad case of 'the sniffles' and end up in ITU.

It all comes down to your choice and your reality of fact …..be seeing you!

Interesting reading (and yes,I have...)
What I'm taking from it is NOT the position that COVID19 did not exist or was blown out of proportion (which the millions of those who died would, if they could, disagree), or some sort of conspiracy or just 'sniffles' but a serious disease that affected millions of people around the world.
What these papers do highlight is that those who have other health conditions are more susceptible to complications. They are also at greater risk of dying from it on the basis that if they did not contract COVID they would, in many cases, still be alive.
It also would seem to be the case that those with underlying health issues are more susceptible to complications regardless of what new disease they get so that being the case with COVID should not come as any surprise.

I did not see anything that suggested that vaccines caused more problems than they saved nor that taking simple precautions to avoid contracting it was a waste of time.

Bottom line for me is that folk will belive whatever suits their particular prejudice (I include myself) and there is little anyone else can say to alter their position.

If those anti vaccers don't want it that is their choice...I just hope they don't get a bad case of 'the sniffles' and end up in ITU.

You seem a smart fellow. You seem to have access to the same internet I do. Instead of telling you anymore, I will suggest Google. Go down the rabbit hole on your own.

Type these into your Google Search Bar:

COVID vaccine efficacy
COVID vaccine adverse affects

Good luck.

3 shots, got Covid twice afterward. :(

Back