I dont understand women

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
So i was watching milan dragway youtube video's and i took a break to see what my wife was up to. Doing her hair. she says to me your crazy with all that drag racing stuff its dageruss. As i was hearing her say this she had the flat iron in her hair and smoke was coming out of her hair. :rofl_200:

So i was watching milan dragway youtube video's and i took a break to see what my wife was up to. Doing her hair. she says to me your crazy with all that drag racing stuff its dageruss. As i was hearing her say this she had the flat iron in her hair and smoke was coming out of her hair. :rofl_200:

Lmao!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Ive been divorced 3 times....I dont understand women either...:ummm::confused2:

:rofl_200:

Im not a fortune teller ,But you may have a bald wife in your future.I hate it when I ask mine something and hear yes ,no,mabye,Answers like that,And I am gonna have a bald wife in my future.

I wish i would have fired up a video of her hair smoking while she was telling me how dangerrus i am. The thing that gets me is she knows its smoking and her hair is nice.

Lol... mine does the same thing with her hair and bitches about some of the "dangerous" stuff i do. Were not the ones that are using electric tools on wet hair! And were the dangerous ones... :bang head:

Might outta show her the temperture settings on that thing!Im gonna go reset my wifes tonight,Hers is way too cool.

I told my wife about electricity and wet hair... Her comment was " yeah we know what we are doing!" Lmao

G

Aids to understanding women.

1. They are not intelligent in the way men think of intelligence. But they can seem that way and that fools you.

2. They all suffer from SOME sort of dissociative disorder.

3. Most of them at least have brief reactive psychotic episodes. Some have chronic psychosis.

4. They will pay 300 dollars for a jar of cold cream that will last about a month. My second wife did that every month. Now that in itself should explain women to you.

They are fucking crazy. So ignore them or they will drive you crazy.

and keep them away from your bike.

1. They are not intelligent in the way men think of intelligence. But they can seem that way and that fools you.

3. Most of them at least have brief reactive psychotic episodes. Some have chronic psychosis.

4. They will pay 300 dollars for a jar of cold cream that will last about a month. My second wife did that every month. Now that in itself should explain women to you.

I'm sensing some hostility here, maybe a touch of bitterness :eusa_dance:

I do more than I used to. Just don't ever expect a straight simple explanation to anything. Be willing to let ranting go in one ear and out the other. When they ask if they've gained weight, that is the time to learn from them and not answer the question and steer the conversation to how your ultrasonic cleaner can put a shine on their bracelets.

Right on the money!

Back