• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I feel the need for Maximization...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the 98. Runs like a scalded gorilla on meth. Paid a fairly steep price at 5k, but it's very nice, with very few flaws. S7 kit with 4 K&N filters, 4 into 1 Kerker, chrome scoops and side covers, OEM backrest for the girl, 17k miles. Black. I'll post some pictures when I can tear myself away from it long enough.

I owe you guys. I donated a couple dollars to the forum. Looking forward to sharing!!!

Got the 98. Runs like a scalded gorilla on meth. Paid a fairly steep price at 5k, but it's very nice, with very few flaws. S7 kit with 4 K&N filters, 4 into 1 Kerker, chrome scoops and side covers, OEM backrest for the girl, 17k miles. Black. I'll post some pictures when I can tear myself away from it long enough.

I owe you guys. I donated a couple dollars to the forum. Looking forward to sharing!!!
I just read the last few pages of this thread and I'm glad to see that by taking your time and heeding the advice of a few members here, you ended up getting a Max that was worth your money.
Now go and Enjoy that Beast !!!

Latest posts

Back