• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I found the deal of the century---

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
01717_4iGoxJfZTct_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_7mAirMtFWGy_1200x900.jpg

00S0S_beSiwLGpC9B_1200x900.jpg

1988 VMax $200 needs love text or call 7605827772

(before the ad gets taken down)

Hard to tell if the scoops are polished or chromed. They look like the best part of the bike. At least the carbs were left in place. I've turned down our V4's where the carbs were off, and the intakes were filled w/H2O. Asking price was the same. I pointed out the issue and offered him $75 if he could come up w/a title. He couldn't, and I didn't buy.

It will be interesting to see how far you have to get into it to make it safely operable. Kinda looks like a part-out candidate, unless you can use an aux. gas tank, and a replacement set of carbs, and get it running.

Who here, wouldn't want that? Good score Blaxmax. With all the Vmax parts I don't have room for, I'd scoop it up in a second, if within 3-4 hrs. The best wreck I found was $500. It came with a new transmission, stage 7 carbs, Corbin seat , and a Kerker exhaust. I still was heart broken that I couldn't save the cracked engine cases. It was an 85. They are out there, but fewer all the time.

Did you purchase it blax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had quite a few pms from members needing parts and I am always happy to help but I am sorry to say that I just got this thing started and it runs-The motor sounds very healthy after a carb rebuild, syncing and a set of cops. I had the stock seat so all I really needed was minor parts to get it going. 2nd gear pulled all the way through to redline and the vboost works.

Back