I have a aneurysm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the meds are fucking you up? im young and i have plenty of issues too and one of the things im really afraid of is being put on meds. cause meds are often damaging . i wonder if there are holistic approaches to healing out there

so the meds are fucking you up? im young and i have plenty of issues too and one of the things im really afraid of is being put on meds. cause meds are often damaging . i wonder if there are holistic approaches to healing out there
Health depends on lifestyle (nutrition, bad habits, exercise), not on age. Ed Whitlock ran his last marathon at age of 85. Some woman ran marathon at age of 92.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Whitlock

Last edited:
Health depends on lifestyle (nutrition, bad habits, exercise), not on age. Ed Whitlock ran his last marathon at age of 85. Some woman ran marathon at age of 92.
I have Polycystic kidney disease which is hereditary. I'm on a low protein and dairy diet to help reduce the workload on my kidneys. My kidney function is about 17 percent and I will most likely be on dialysis in a couple of years. You have no idea clue how COPRUNNER lives his life so please chill out.

I have Polycystic kidney disease which is hereditary. I'm on a low protein and dairy diet to help reduce the workload on my kidneys. My kidney function is about 17 percent and I will most likely be on dialysis in a couple of years. You have no idea clue how COPRUNNER lives his life so please chill out.
At what age did it start? How was your nutrition before? Did you work out before? smoking/drinking?
This is why I am asking:
In 2010 I didn't feel good and found high blood pressure. It took me 2 days to find one of 4 factors of high blood pressure. In 3 days my blood pressure went to normal. After 1.5 years I knew 4 factors of high blood pressure. Any person can get his blood pressure to normal if he knows 4 factors and uses them.
Your disease possibly has a reason and if you are lucky, you'll find the reason and eliminate it.
My ex wife had horrible pain from time to time because of cycts. Everything stopped after she started exercising.
I don't know anything about your disease, just trying to help. I am not a doctor.

At what age did it start? How was your nutrition before? Did you work out before? smoking/drinking?
This is why I am asking:
In 2010 I didn't feel good and found high blood pressure. It took me 2 days to find one of 4 factors of high blood pressure. In 3 days my blood pressure went to normal. After 1.5 years I knew 4 factors of high blood pressure. Any person can get his blood pressure to normal if he knows 4 factors and uses them.
Your disease possibly has a reason and if you are lucky, you'll find the reason and eliminate it.
My ex wife had horrible pain from time to time because of cycts. Everything stopped after she started exercising.
I don't know anything about your disease, just trying to help. I am not a doctor.
It's in my genes, I can try to slow it down by eating right and watching my BP but it will win in the end. I'm working on getting on a transplant waiting list but we'll see what happens.

Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic disorder that causes many fluid-filled cysts to grow in your kidneys. Unlike the usually harmless simple kidney cysts that can form in the kidneys later in life, PKD cysts can change the shape of your kidneys, including making them much larger.

PKD is a form of chronic kidney disease (CKD) that reduces kidney function and may lead to kidney failure. PKD also can cause other complications, or problems, such as high blood pressure, cysts in the liver, and problems with blood vessels in your brain and heart.

COP-RUNNER, I know some meds can sometimes make you feel worse but they do serve a purpose. Maybe talk to your doc to see if there are different meds that may help with fewer issues. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Doug

My whole life I could only run about a block or so , then I would have to sit down because I couldn't feel my legs . I used to tell people that that's why I run COPS on my motorcycle because I cannot run them on foot ! " LOL "
About 12 years ago I was diagnosed with 3 birth defects with my heart , none of which are life threatening , they said something would have to be done in 20 years or so . ....... FAST FORWARD 12 YEARS ...........
About 4 months ago I started having some pain in my chest , haven't been to a Cardiologist in 12 years , Had to find a good one down here in Florida and went , they had to start from the beginning , checking for all of the birth defects previously found , they found all of those and an Aneurysm where the blood enters my heart .
They tell me I cannot lift anything heavy and be very careful when going to the bathroom !
Also they started me on 3 different medications that totally are Fucking me up !
They have been rechecking the Aneurysm and it's getting bigger .
They say now it's 4.8-4.9 centimeters , just before its 5.0 centimeters they will need to operate , but they are going to delay it as long as possible because of the RISK !
I asked him why , he said there's a chance that you will not walk out of that room , I said I don't understand why you wouldn't do it now then before it gets worse and ruptures , he said your alive now , we have to wait until the REWARD out weighs the RISK !
He said My blood pressure was way high , he asked me if I was nervous , I said of course I am , he changed some of my medication , now I'm even more FUCKED UP !
Me and my little boy are very close and go away to Drag Races all of the time , we have 3 big ones coming up soon .
My son would be DEVASTATED if anything was to happen to me .
NOT GOING TO LIE , I'M SCARED TO DEATH !
Hang in there Friend. Hope and Prayers to you....

2 logical reasons for aneurism:
1.high blood pressure (bad nutrition, overweight, no exercise)
2.protein deficiency,(arteries tissue is not rebuilding itself)

You are not off the hook, most likely all reasons are still there.
Actually And Unfortunately , My Heart Issues Are 100% Hereditary , My Grandfather Died From His Aneurysm When He Was Only 42 Years Old , My Father Was Only 7 Years Old .
Weird How Life Is !

You Are Correct , My First Cardiologist Had Me On So Many Medications I Could Hardly Function , If I Went Up A Flight Of Stairs I’d Have To Kneel Down To Catch My Breath , And A Year Ago I Wound Up In The Hospital With Kidney Failure , Hospital Took Me Off All The Medications , I Got A New Cardiologist And Felt Like A Million Bucks , No Shortness Of Breath For The Last Year Up Until My Surgery .

You have to keep looking for another reason beside genetics, this is your only chance to get healthy.
Here is example(not about you):
People with high blood pressure have clogged arteries. Nobody knows which artery is clogged and ANY organ can go bad because of blood flow is restricted.

My dad got cancer about 5 years ago (he is fine now). Lymphoma. I started thinking about a reason, I figured it out, I believe. This is what happened:
His neck artery was 80% clogged, restricting blood flow to one of lympho centers (whatever it is called). That was it.
Dad got stent in his neck installed, blood flow was restored, but it was too late, lymphoma already started.

Hard to stay positive but I think it helps. Also not stressing over things out of your control. Probably we should all do that. Will be thinking of your health, take care.

You are right about anything happening to you will affect your son.

My sister died of an aneurysm, dropped in a supermarket, and spent a week courageously trying to fight back while in and out of semi-consciousness.

She left behind four boys, who are the most helpful, unselfish, polite and respectful people you could meet. This was 10 years ago and they have never recovered from it and talk about her constantly.

So do everything you can to stay in the fight dude. Very much hope it goes well for you.

Latest posts

Back