I have a few drivers back rest coming.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I'm in the process of making some drivers back rest for the Vmax stock seat to help give our backs a rest on those long riding days. It is quick and easy to install and remove and doesn't look to bad on the bike either, that's what I was trying to accomplish. I will have only 7 of them and they should be ready in a couple of weeks so PM me to reserve one before they go on EBay, first come first served. It is made from a solid piece of 1/4'' steel formed on a cutting table and will be powered coated black, the back rest is much like the H.A.C. passenger back rest pad. The price will be $110 shipped to lower 48 states and foreign orders will be $100 + actual shipping cost to send USPS, you would pay any fees on your end. Attached is a couple pics of my prototype, Vmax not included.

Attachments

• Driver back rest 002.jpg
    Driver back rest 002.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Driver back rest 008.jpg
    Driver back rest 008.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 76
  • Driver back rest 004.jpg
    Driver back rest 004.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Driver back rest 005.jpg
    Driver back rest 005.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Driver back rest 003.jpg
    Driver back rest 003.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Driver back rest 012.jpg
    Driver back rest 012.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 62
I'm kinda holding that pic back at this point, I'm sure you can understand why.
YES ,I understand more then you can imagine! I engineered a driver backrest into the MAXGASSER,just havent gotten around to the rest of the designing yet.your product looks good!

didnt you have a thread up about this before with pics on how it mounts or was that someone else?

I know Mark (maleko89) had a drivers backrest that he was selling back in 2008 and there was a pictures, some with dimensions on it.

if you found a way to mount it around the fill cap you are a gawd :D

Chuck,
All I can say is your Max looks way too clean!! I hate you.............
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Chuck,
All I can say is your Max looks way too clean!! I hate you.............
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
It's in storage right now for the winter so it's a little dusty, can't wait till spring so I can wax it again. I can't help it I'm sick, I got to have a clean Max.:punk:

It's in storage right now for the winter so it's a little dusty, can't wait till spring so I can wax it again. I can't help it I'm sick, I got to have a clean Max.:punk:

WOW,

then mine is a rolling pile of dirt!!!:rofl_200:

Good looking bike btw!!!
:worthy:

Back