I have officially been a good boy...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ticked over 1,000 miles...and resisted the VBoost urge until break-in was officially over. I think the guy a couple of lanes over (riding the CBR600RR) was a little surprised. He pulled up next to me at the next light...grinned and asked, "How many CCs is that?" :rocket bike:

:rocket bike: :whistlin: :cheers00: :banana:

Jayhawk said:
Just ticked over 1,000 miles...and resisted the VBoost urge until break-in was officially over. I think the guy a couple of lanes over (riding the CBR600RR) was a little surprised. He pulled up next to me at the next light...grinned and asked, "How many CCs is that?" :rocket bike:
________
FAW Besturn

Last edited:
Would have been a little better had my wife and kids not been several rows back at the same stoplight. Sheesh. I gotta look a little closer next time.

Jayhawk said:
Would have been a little better had my wife and kids not been several rows back at the same stoplight. Sheesh. I gotta look a little closer next time.

Congrats!..I just got my ass ate out yesterday after my Wife and daughter followed me on a short trip for "setting a bad example" for my daughter who I had just gotten on to for her driving skills...

wfcall said:
Congrats!..I just got my ass ate out yesterday after my Wife and daughter followed me on a short trip for "setting a bad example" for my daughter who I had just gotten on to for her driving skills...
I hear you, and feel your pain. My sixteen year old son was driving...a fine fatherly example.

Latest posts

Back