i MISS YOU GUY'S

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i THIS FORUM HAS BEEN A BIG PART OF MY LIFE FOR MANY YEARS , I'VE JUST BEEN SUPER BUSY , AND I GET TIRED A LOT EARLIER THESE DAYS ! :rofl_200: ... JUST WANTED CHECK IN AND TELL YOU GUY'S THAT I MISS YOU AND THAT I'M DOING " OK " ! :punk: I DO TALK EARLY IN THE MORNING TO " DANNYMAX " OFTEN ON MY WAY TO WORK , SEAMS LIKE THAT'S THE ONLY TIME I HAVE ANYMORE ! :confused2:

i THIS FORUM HAS BEEN A BIG PART OF MY LIFE FOR MANY YEARS , I'VE JUST BEEN SUPER BUSY , AND I GET TIRED A LOT EARLIER THESE DAYS ! :rofl_200: ... JUST WANTED CHECK IN AND TELL YOU GUY'S THAT I MISS YOU AND THAT I'M DOING " OK " ! :punk: I DO TALK EARLY IN THE MORNING TO " DANNYMAX " OFTEN ON MY WAY TO WORK , SEAMS LIKE THAT'S THE ONLY TIME I HAVE ANYMORE ! :confused2:

We miss you too, man.......but you still can't have our Bud Lite!! :eusa_dance:

Tim,That is the way i was for years,Go go go,Hope you can slow down a lil soon.Like i tell my kids.Life is to short,Gotta live some,Enjoy a lil.Everyone needed me for something.Thought if i worked at home it would get better.No clock to punch,Work my own hours,I was just bullshitting myself. Dizzier than ever,It was me.Slow down,And live a lil ,Please.We got flooded,And that throwed a lil more on me,Ended up in the hospital with chest pains,Bad,Bad.Run some tests said i had enzymes a sure sign of a heart attack.One dr. said yes one said no, Apparently no damage,But there i laid.They will all ways be something.You are the only you we got!Take care!Your friend terry.

been meaning to call ya up Tim, also busier then hell but sure is nice to read up on the forum once and a while.
hope you get a little more down time....

rock on bro

It's great to hear from you Tim. Don't be such a stranger. ( Sorry for the term , LOL , but we're all a little strange . )

Great to hear from you hope all is well. Sorry you never got to make it to a tech day there over now since I am moving. I will be having one last party. I will also be hanging out with an old Texas buddy down in Delray Beach tomorrow evening if your any where around.

Great to hear from you hope all is well. Sorry you never got to make it to a tech day there over now since I am moving. I will be having one last party. I will also be hanging out with an old Texas buddy down in Delray Beach tomorrow evening if your any where around.
i SHIT , ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS FROM NEW JERSEY , HIS STEP MOTHER PASSED AWAY , AND I HAVE TO GO JUST SOUTH OF MIAMI TO ( PALMETTO BAY :confused2: ) TOMORROW FOR THE SERVICE . ... FIGURES ! :confused2: WHERE ARE YOU MOVING TO ?

i SHIT , ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS FROM NEW JERSEY , HIS STEP MOTHER PASSED AWAY , AND I HAVE TO GO JUST SOUTH OF MIAMI TO ( PALMETTO BAY :confused2: ) TOMORROW FOR THE SERVICE . ... FIGURES ! :confused2: WHERE ARE YOU MOVING TO ?
I am moving to TN . Sorry to hear about your friend. I am sure I will be down by the beach somewhere tomorrow but don't really know what my friend has planned . I do know I will be camping out in there extra room

Latest posts

Back