I need help finding this....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoMax

Reaction score
I have a CKX Demon helmet right now that has custom paint. I need the help from my V-Max brothas and sistas to find another one. I know they stopped making them, but there has to still be one out there. It doesn't matter what color it is, or graphics, it'll have another custom paint job. Check my album to see the one i have now, the new will be even more sick. I'm looking for a Large

http://treatlandgraveyard.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/demon-black-matt-1.jpg

hmm, maybe a phone call. hopefully they answer those.

I've emailed at least 6 businesses about this helmet, only 2 have replied, no good news yet. Come on guys, someone here must know someone who knows someone who has a cousin that can get 1 or 2 of these.

I just got 2 more replies, still nothing. How about this incentive, for anyone who can find me this helmet, when it's in my hand, I'll put $50 in yours.

i just spent a good little bit searching and couldnt' find anything these guys hadn't. question though: does ckx make the same helmet but for snowmobiles and call it something 'else'? I ask b/c hjc does (but keeps the same name) and the only difference is what shield it comes with.

just a thought

Back